The Canon 70D is one of the most interesting APS-C cameras on the market with its innovative Dual Pixel AF sensor. Shooting still or video, this is one of the top APS-C cameras on the market.
It is also available today for $200 off on the body only, bringing it down to just shy of $1000, which is an absolute steal! To put things in perspective, a used Canon 7D, which is pushing 5 years old, still sells for between $800 and $1000. So for the price of a 5 yr old DSLR on the end of its life, you can get a brand new one with the latest technologies.
You can find the deal right now over on B&H!
Canon 70D Specs
- 20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Live View
- 3.0″ 1,040k-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video with Movie Servo AF
- Built-In Wireless Connectivity
- 19-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Continuous Shooting Rate Up to 7 fps
- ISO 100-12800 (Expandable to ISO 25600)
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
If you are interested in the 70D, and don’t want to end up paying the normal price of $1200, then this really is a deal that you won’t want to pass up. You can find it over on B&H here.