I am a huge fan of my Canon 6D. I find to to be sufficient for every activity that I could want to use it for, and yes, that includes my sports and action photography. In my opinion, the 6D is a great option for any photographer looking to go full frame, not just high end amateurs or semi-pros like many of you like to say it is.
If you have been considering the 6D, now may be a good time to make the decision and go for the upgrade, and B&H has a killer deal on the 6D.
Canon 6D Specs
- 20.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- 3.0″ Clear View High Resolution LCD
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- Built-In Wi-Fi and GPS Connectivity
- Full HD 1080p with Manual Controls
- 11-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
- 63-Zone Dual Layer Metering Sensor
- Extended ISO Range of 50-102400
- Up to 4.5 Full Resolution FPS
- Built-In HDR and Multiple Exposure Modes
Currently at B&H you can get your hands on the Canon 6D body for just $1699, brand new, which is a killer deal on a great full frame camera. In addition to the body, you also get a group of free accessories including a Tripod, memory card, extra battery and camera bag. A pretty nice haul if you ask me.
If you are interested in the deal, you can find it here.