Canon 100-400mm F/4.5-5.6L IS II Now Available With Limited Stock
The white unicorn, Canon’s 100-400mm F/4.5-5.6L IS II is finally starting to hit stores, but is only trickling out a limited stock. Demand for this lens will be high from Canonites who prefer brand recognition and size over competing lenses from Sigma and Tamron.
Canon 100-400mm F/4.5-5.6L IS II Specs
- EF Mount L-Series Lens/Full-Frame Format
- One Fluorite and One Super UD Element
- Air Sphere and Fluorine Lens Coatings
- Ring-Type USM AF Motor, Internal Focus
- Optical Image Stabilizer with 3 Modes
- Rotating Zoom Ring & Torque Adjustment
- Weather-Sealed Design
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
A new shipment of these much sought after lenses has arrived at B&H, and is available. As mentioned above, stock is limited and if you want one, I suggest that you act quickly. These lenses will go fast, and it may be a while before more are in stock again due to the high demand.
If you are interested, you can find the lens over on B&H here.