Samsung’s NX1 has arguably the best APS-C sensor on the market, and until the recent announcement of the Sony A7R II, it was the only system camera with a BSI sensor. The price was a little much for many people’s liking though, considering Samsung’s relatively small lens lineup.
But today, we have some great news, as there is currently a cool $200 instant savings available for the NX1 over on B&H, bringing the price down from $1499 to $1299. A killer deal for a camera that shoots 4K in camera and has some really impressive features.
Samsung NX1 Specs
- 28.2MP BSI APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DRIMe V Image Signal Processor
- 4K Video Recording at 24 fps
- UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- 3.0″ 1036k-Dot Tilt-Touchscreen Monitor
- 2360k-Dot XGA OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Advanced Hybrid Autofocus System
- 205 Phase-Detection AF Points
- 15 fps Burst with AF
There have been a lot of changes to the NX1 since I had a chance to play with it. So many, in fact, that I actually held off on finishing out my review because it would have been inaccurate due to all the firmware updates. I look forward to getting another crack at the NX1 now that Samsung has slowed down on the updates and it seems to be in a great place in terms of performance and features.