It seems that both Canon and Nikon are feeling extra giving this year in regards to the holiday spirit. Both of the camera giants announced new deals on some of their hottest products heading into the home stretch of the holiday season.
Canon Deal Alerts
Canon announced price drops on the 5D Mark III and 6D, both of which are now $300 off. But they didn’t stop there, you can also get some big savings on the 24-70mm and 70-200mm, as well as the Rebel T5i and T3i. Links and final pricing below:
- Canon 6D – $300 MIR – Final Price $1499 (!!!)
- Canon 5D Mark III – $300 MIR – Final Price $2799
- Canon 24-70mm F/2.8L II – $150 – Final Price $1849
- Canon 70-200mm F/2.8L IS II – $150 MIR – Final Price $2049
- Canon T5i – $150 Instant Savings – Final Price $699
- Canon T3i – $200 Instant Savings – Final Price $599
Nikon Deal Alerts
Not to be out done, Nikon has announced some pretty killer savings of their own. The D810 is $300 off and the D610 is a whopping $500 off! No lens deals from Nikon (beyond their current buy together and save promotion).
- Nikon D810 – $300 Instant Savings – Final Price $2996
- Nikon D610 – $500 Instant Savings – Final Price $1496
Overall, some really killer deals from Canon and Nikon, and remember that all of the above deals are available for a limited time only. So if you are interested, or want to take advantage, you have a short time to think about it. The Nikon offers expire December 13th, and the Canon you have until the New Year.