Over the next week, we will be conducting our Reader’s Choice polling. We are really curious to see what the best and worst of 2013 were in your eyes.
Unlike with the camera polls, we are not going to be able to have all of the lenses released in 2013 on the poll. There are simply too many for that to be feasible. So the poll choices that you have below are the top 15 lenses released over the last year. As with both the camera polls, if you want to vote for something not on the list go ahead and leave a comment and we will count that as a vote.
So, here are your poll options for the Best Lens Release of 2013:
- Nikon 58mm F/1.4G
- Nikon 50mm F/1.8G Special Edition
- Nikon 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G
- Nikon 1 Nikkor 32mm F/1.2
You may select up to three (3) lenses as your best of 2013 choice(s). This is simply because we understand that these sorts of questions are rarely black and white and this gives you the opportunity to show your support to multiple lenses. It also makes the voting a bit more interesting.
If you only want to vote once, go ahead, but you have the option to select up to three(3).
What Was The Best Lens Release Of 2013?
- (33%) Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8
- (14%) Zeiss Otus 55mm F/1.4
- (11%) Canon 200-400mm F/4 IS
- (9%) Sigma 30mm F/1.4
- (7%) Nikon 58mm F/1.4G
- (5%) Sigma 24-105mm
- (4%) Tamron 150-600mm F/5-6.3
- (3%) Nikon 50mm F/1.8G Special Edition
- (3%) Voigtlander Nokton 42.5mm F/0.95
- (3%) Nikon 80-400 F/4.5-5.6G
- (3%) Sony FE 55mm F/1.8
- (2%) Tokina 12-28mm F/4
- (2%) Fuji-Film 10-24mm F/4
- (1%) Nikon 1 Nikkor 32mm F/1.2
- (0%) Samsung NX 45mm F/1.8 2D/3D
Modern Preset Pack
Give Your Images a Natural, Clean Style
Mood Preset Pack
Warm, Organic, Boho, Wanderlust Style
Crush Preset Pack
Give Images a Punch with Deep Blues
Pastel Preset Pack
Refined Film Emulation
Retouch, Dodge and Burn and Much More