August is halfway over and time is running out to enter our monthly photo contest! The theme this month is “vertical.” How you convey this word is completely up to you, be creative!
Here are a few of our favorite entries so far (in no particular order):
1) Oben AC-1320 3-Section Aluminum Tripod with BA-1 Ball Head from B&H (For US Winners Only)
- Product Highlights:
- – 17.6 lb Load Capacity
- – Maximum System Height of 65″
- – Collapses Down to 27″
- – All Anodized Aluminum for Max Stability
- – Cast Aluminum Chassis
- – Lightweight – Weighs Just Over 4 lb
- – 5 Bubble Levels
- – Removable Head
2. SLR Lounge HDR Workshop | Digital Download (For both International and US Winners)
– Digital Download: 2 DVDs, 10 hours, 15 professional HDR images from start to finish (RAW files included).
Note: If you already own this product, you will receive the equivalent credit for our other digital products.
How To Enter
- Click into our Forums HERE
- Upload or link (linking to a photo hosted elsewhere is preferred) to your image entry
- Optional: Give us a quick sentence or two about the image. You may choose to describe your vision, the technical aspects or anything you’d like
Contest Rules and Restrictions
- One Entry Per Person/entity
- Contest Open Internationally, however for international winners, the first prize from B&H is excluded and the prize is limited to the digital download of the second prize only.
- Photo Must Have Been Taken By Entrant
Contest Criteria and Winner Selection
- The winning photo will be based on overall interest and appeal of the photo. Factors include: overall creativity, adherence to the theme, overall aesthetics of the photograph, story-telling depth to the image, and others
- No limits or restrictions on photo manipulation
- Contest Ends at Midnight on August 31st
- Winners Announced Between September 1st through September 4th