Thank you for your interest in our affiliate program.
Affiliate Program Requirements
- Affiliates must own or have access to post on a credible site or web property (email list, community forum, etc) related to photography, design, or the arts. (Exceptions are for SLR Lounge writers)
- We consider our affiliate relationships as active, ongoing partnerships. So when relevant, affiliates must stay up-to-date and announce the release of new SLR Lounge Products and aid in the continual marketing of SLR Lounge. Announcements can come in the form of social media, newsletters or articles/posts on the web. Prolonged periods of inactivity will result in affiliate account cancelation.
[gravityform id=”7″ title=false description=false name=”Affiliate Application”]
Recommendations for Effective Affiliate Promotions
Some affiliates sign up and earn nothing, while others are consistently in the thousands month over month. Here are a few things that have worked well in the past.
- Reviews – Candid reviews with before and after examples, honest critique, and strong, memorable quotes can lead to a high number of conversions. Afterall, if they’re on your site, then they trust your opinion. We’ve found that the better the sample images, the higher the number of conversions
- Banners – The success of banners depends on their placement. Banners within articles and in between articles tend to do much better than sidebar or footer banners.
- Giveaways with Discount Codes – We are willing to offer exclusive discounts for our high performing affiliates. We are also willing to run Giveaways on your sites to drive traffic for unique and creative ideas.
Below are assets that our affiliates are free to use in any banner advertisements, articles, or any other form of promotion related to our articles. Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.
Getting Your Links
Replace “YOURCOMPANYNAME” with your company name to get credit for any purchase of any product and/or premium membership signup!
The above example would be a link to premium membership using the “linandjirsa” affiliate account. Be sure to use your own company name!
Yes, that means you can link to any article, any product, the home page, or the actual premium membership sales page. Simply make sure you add in your referral code after the URL.
Am I allowed to use videos, images and logos of SLR Lounge?
You can use any images, videos, and text associated with the course so long as they are used to promote the workshop or the Premium Membership of SLR Lounge. You can also use the logo of SLR Louge as well.
The following logo works best over darker backgrounds (it’s there you just can’t see it over the white background). Right click to download.
The following logo works best over lighter backgrounds. Right click to download.
Banners and Splashes
The following banners are Facebook sized (851px wide by 315 tall), but can be modified and cropped to fit your custom dimensions. Right click to download.
The following banners are 728px wide by 270 tall, but can be modified and cropped to fit your custom dimensions. Right click to download.
Lightroom Organization and Workflow