Adorama Launches ‘Summer Nights’ Challenge With Nikon z6 as Prize!
Summer is officially here and that means longer, warmer nights, and added opportunity and time to expand on your nighttime photography. Through all the uncertainty, this can be a great opportunity to stretch your creative muscles and challenge yourself to create, learn, and think outside the box. Whether that’s learning new skills online or starting new projects at home, we still find a way to create, which was the main inspiration for Adorama’s #CreateNoMatterWhat campaign. They’ve been hosting creative challenge competitions for artists to submit for a chance to win some big prizes and they are launching their newest one, Summer Nights, today! Regardless of where you live or what gear you have, Adorama wants you to Create No Matter What. They’ve teamed up with amazing partners to bring you a photography challenge!
#CreateNoMatterWhat: Summer Nights Challenge
The fourth Create No Matter What challenge is all about night photography, and the theme is “Summer Nights”. Take this opportunity to go and explore astrophotography, nighttime cityscapes, or even nighttime portraits (safely, of course) to win a Nikon Z6!
We’ve even created a video to help inspire you and give you ideas on how to get creative with your nighttime photography photos using flash, phones, and cameras!
Challenge Rules & Regulations
- Submit your photos here for a chance to win a prize package worth over $3,000
- Deadline for submissions is July 8th, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET
- Contest open to U.S residents only
- Winner will be announced on July 10th, at 12 noon ET.
- Make sure to also post your photos on your social and use #CreateNoMatterWhat and #Adorama!
- For full contest details.
Nighttime Photography Tutorials To Get You Inspired
We’re no strangers to photographing portraits at night and wanted to share a couple of our tutorials to give you the inspiration boost you need to get going on this challenge.
- 5 Nighttime Photography Tips In 5 Minutes
- 6 Night Photography Tips & Ideas You Need to Try
- Unscripted | Photo Shoot BTS Season 1: Nighttime Couples Portraiture in Downtown LA
- Nighttime Portraits With ONLY A Phone Flashlight
- Unscripted | Photo Shoot BTS Season 1: Dramatic Off-Camera Flash Nighttime Couple’s Session
- Day vs Night: Full Length Behind the Scenes Photography Tutorial
- 10 Urban Photoshoot Ideas For Your Next Engagement Session
$100 Off Premium
1,500+ Lessons, 30+ Workshops
33% Off Visual Flow
Designed by SLR Lounge & DVLOP
2020 Holiday Gift Guide
Ideas for All Budgets
Black Friday Deal Tracker