You may love post-production, but you probably don’t want to spend longer than necessary completing a project. For the purpose of telling better stories with your images in less time, we’d like to share a list of six very important things you should be considering when editing photos. You don’t need to do all of these every time, but these are definitely worth remembering when working through your next batch of edits.
Here’s a quick overview of Jamie Windsor’s six photo editing tips described in detail in the video above:
- Consider Cropping Your Image
- White Balance – Make Your Shot Feel Right
- Selective Lighten & Darken (Dodge & Burn)
- Edit In 16-bit Whenever You Can
- Level & Straighten Your Image
- Take A Break
Check out Jamie Windsor’s website(s) here;
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jamiewindsor/
- Personal Website: http://jameswindsorphotography.com/
- Wedding Website: http://www.fredandjamie.com/
Video & Images shared with Permission from Jamie Windsor. Do not copy or distribute without direct consent from the creator.
SLRLounge LIGHTROOM TUTORIALS
Browse our industry-leading Lightroom education. Whether you’re just getting started and need to learn Lightroom basics or you’re a seasoned pro looking for advanced Lightroom techniques, we have the right workshops for you.
SEE LIGHTROOM WORKSHOPS