Most of us have been working in Lightroom for years, but every now and then you’ll discover something new that you didn’t know existed or the developers have quietly added in recent updates. In the video below, Teppo Haapoja runs through five Lightroom tips to help you quickly get more out of your images, especially if you’re new to the Adobe Lightroom CC system.
[Related Reading: How To Fix Mixed Lighting Using HSL In Lightroom]
Topics Covered in this Lightroom video (& the time stamps for those who want to jump directly to each tip)
- Auto Masks – 3:24
- Range Masks – 5:13
- “Magic Button” (Tone Curve, HSL, & More) – 7:42
- Hue, Saturation, & Luminance – 10:22
- Gradient & Radial Filters – 13:38
About Teppo Haapoja
Teppo is a 29-year-old lifestyle blogger from Finland.
He’s passionate about fitness, traveling, relaxed mornings, good food, photography, interiors and everyday life with good friends. He writes about wellness, traveling, interiors and he likes to ponder things that life holds in different seasons. His goal is to inspire people to live life to the fullest to reach their dreams, enjoy small everyday moments and to believe in themselves.
To see more of Teppo’s work and check out his presets click the links listed below
- New African Safari Presets – https://bit.ly/307YVKE
- Color Graded with his Cine Luts – https://sellfy.com/p/GtR4/
- Lightroom presets – https://sellfy.com/p/vs33/
- Instagram – @teppohaapoja & @veerahaapoja
- Website – https://www.veerahaapoja.com/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/teppohaapoja
*Video shared with permission from Teppo Haapoja. Do not share this video and related content without direct written permission.
$100 Off Premium
1,500+ Lessons, 30+ Workshops
33% Off Visual Flow
Designed by SLR Lounge & DVLOP
2020 Holiday Gift Guide
Ideas for All Budgets
Black Friday Deal Tracker