I get always get asked about shooting with models. It’s something that I always giggle a little in my head about because I honestly don’t shoot with models all that often. But I have done it, and so I always try and give the best information that I can.
Today I wanted to share a video that pretty much sums up working with models on a basic level. The video is a few years old, but the information shared with you is still completely relevant today. In the video Mark Wallace shares some standard tips for shooting with models, as well as some great places to look if you are wanting to find a model to shoot with. He covers things like model releases, and what a TF shoot is.
If you are at all interested in starting to shoot with models and have not done so already I highly recommend that you check this video out. Its only 13 minutes, so why not. It will answer a lot of your questions.[via Adorama TV]
- The Power Of Using Blending Modes In Photoshop
- Storytelling Rules Photographers Can Learn from Pixar
- Some Basic Techniques in the Art of Bouncing Light
- How To Shoot A Glowing Tent Under The Milky Way | Video
- How to Make Wedding Day Family Formals Painless and Stres...
- 5 Tips for Better Solar Photography