I get always get asked about shooting with models. It’s something that I always giggle a little in my head about because I honestly don’t shoot with models all that often. But I have done it, and so I always try and give the best information that I can.
Today I wanted to share a video that pretty much sums up working with models on a basic level. The video is a few years old, but the information shared with you is still completely relevant today. In the video Mark Wallace shares some standard tips for shooting with models, as well as some great places to look if you are wanting to find a model to shoot with. He covers things like model releases, and what a TF shoot is.
If you are at all interested in starting to shoot with models and have not done so already I highly recommend that you check this video out. Its only 13 minutes, so why not. It will answer a lot of your questions.[via Adorama TV]
- Mission Possible: Tips From the Ultimate Shootout Challen...
- Help To Tell The Story With Detail Images | Corey Rich
- Using Flash In Street Photography | How To Get Great Phot...
- A List of Flight Maneuvers for Aerial Photography
- 5 Things That Can Pull Double Duty In Your Camera Bag
- Cheetyr | The Searchable Shortcut Cheat Sheet For Photoshop