I get always get asked about shooting with models. It’s something that I always giggle a little in my head about because I honestly don’t shoot with models all that often. But I have done it, and so I always try and give the best information that I can.
Today I wanted to share a video that pretty much sums up working with models on a basic level. The video is a few years old, but the information shared with you is still completely relevant today. In the video Mark Wallace shares some standard tips for shooting with models, as well as some great places to look if you are wanting to find a model to shoot with. He covers things like model releases, and what a TF shoot is.
If you are at all interested in starting to shoot with models and have not done so already I highly recommend that you check this video out. Its only 13 minutes, so why not. It will answer a lot of your questions.[via Adorama TV]
- Changing The Look Of a Portrait With One Light In Differe...
- Inexpensive Trick to help You Nail Focus on Manual Cameras
- How To Use The Amazing Patch Tool In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Canon's Tips on How to Properly Handle Your Memory Cards
- What You Should Know About Print Portfolios
- The Manual Photographer's Cheat Sheet: An Infographic for...