Lensbaby’s 8.5mm 185° Circular Fisheye for Canon EF and Nikon F lets you experiment with extreme perspective while focusing as close as ¼” from the front of your lens. Here’s your chance to get your hands on one by entering our giveaway (below) for this fun lens. (Contest Open Internationally).
This lens is great for capturing the scale of endless landscapes and big events, fun self-portraits, quirky shots of pets or friends, creating extreme perspective, and experimenting with unique lens flare. This manual focus Circular Fisheye lens has built-in aperture control ranging from f/3.5-22 and features an ultra-wide 5.8mm focal length. It is capable of capturing a 185 degree angle of view and focusing from 1/4 inch in front of the lens to infinity. That extreme close-focus paired with the incredibly wide 5.8mm focal length produces other-worldly distortion with exceptional sharpness throughout.
The internal lens barrel of the Circular Fisheye is reflective allowing bright sources of light to form a halo of colorful flare around the image. In flatter light, parts of a scene can also be reflected into the area surrounding the image. This circular fisheye lens produces an image that is circular, surrounded by black.
Specs and Features
- Circular Fisheye lens
- 5.8mm focal length
- 185º angle of view
- Focus type: Manual
- Polished internal barrel for creative flare & reflection
- Focus distance scale & hyperfocal scale to aid in focusing
- Available for Canon EF & Nikon F camera mounts
For more information visit Lensbaby.com
Win one Here!
- Syrp Genie Mini Giveaway | An Ultra Portable Time-lapse D...
- Friday Funny | Wedding Photographer and Videographer Bloo...
- Fall Camera Giveaway | Win a Canon 5DS R, Nikon D810 or S...
- Forrest Gump Effect| Add Yourself Into Historical Footage...
- Friday Funny: What's Your Photographer Name?
- Cutting Edge Technology From 1995 |$20,000 1.3 Megapixel...