Shooting a wedding can be stressful. There’s the jam-packed schedule and the long hours, as well as Uncle Bob to contend to. And of course, when it comes to just about any shoot, “something always goes wrong.” Just talk to any seasoned wedding photographer and you can probably hear hours of stories.
For photographer Jacki Bruniquel, what happened to her during one wedding is one of those stories that seems too good to be true until you see the actual video.
The videographer, Mark Thompson, described what happened:
While photographing Murray and Emma’s wedding Ceremony at Netherwood Estate, Jacki Bruniquel’s hair caught alight after getting too close to a candle. One of Murray’s groomsmen attempted to help Jacki put the flames out. The moment when the groom meets his bride at the alter had some added entertainment.
Thankfully, Jacki was not hurt, and the bride, the groom, and the guests had a good laugh from the incident. As for Jacki, being the trooper and professional that she is, she carried on without skipping a beat.
There is more to the story, as well as another wedding horror story from Jacki, so be sure to read PetaPixel’s article.
You can also read the story straight from Jacki’s on blog on JackiBruniquel.com.
So readers, what are some of your most memorable photo disaster stories?
- A Pro Fashion Shooter's Favorite Camera | Why Size & Soft...
- Fitness Blogger Photoshops Herself In Response to Body-Sh...
- Update Sees Adobe Camera RAW Performance Boost & Lightroo...
- VSCO Is Giving Away A Free Film Pack For Lightroom
- WPPI & NYIP Launches First Online Certification Program F...
- Nikon Patent Infringement Case Against Sigma Settled