Shooting a wedding can be stressful. There’s the jam-packed schedule and the long hours, as well as Uncle Bob to contend to. And of course, when it comes to just about any shoot, “something always goes wrong.” Just talk to any seasoned wedding photographer and you can probably hear hours of stories.
For photographer Jacki Bruniquel, what happened to her during one wedding is one of those stories that seems too good to be true until you see the actual video.
The videographer, Mark Thompson, described what happened:
While photographing Murray and Emma’s wedding Ceremony at Netherwood Estate, Jacki Bruniquel’s hair caught alight after getting too close to a candle. One of Murray’s groomsmen attempted to help Jacki put the flames out. The moment when the groom meets his bride at the alter had some added entertainment.
Thankfully, Jacki was not hurt, and the bride, the groom, and the guests had a good laugh from the incident. As for Jacki, being the trooper and professional that she is, she carried on without skipping a beat.
There is more to the story, as well as another wedding horror story from Jacki, so be sure to read PetaPixel’s article.
You can also read the story straight from Jacki’s on blog on JackiBruniquel.com.
So readers, what are some of your most memorable photo disaster stories?
- Lightroom 6 Is Coming But Will Require Better Hardware
- How to Charge $4000 For An Engagement Photo Shoot
- Wedding Business Wrongfully Attacked on Public TV?
- Exposure.co | Done Something Meaningful With Your Photos...
- Fitness Guru Greg Plitt Killed While Filming on Tracks
- Who Pays Photographers? | Downward Trend For Freelancers?