Welcome to Episode 4 of our Weekly Lightroom Edit. In this tutorial, we are going to create a lovely little vintage style cross processed image from this shot taken in Downtown Los Angeles just before leaving for China.
Hope you all enjoy!
All exercise and catalog files are available on the Advanced Lightroom Editing – Season One DVD for only $29. Click here to learn more and purchase.
1) Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 – As of April 4, 2011 – Among the larger reputable dealers, the lowest price we found for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 is $236.99 (Free Shipping) through Amazon. Click any of these links to take you to the offer.
Post Production Pye
SLR Lounge Senior Editor
Partner of Lin and Jirsa Photography
- One Light, One Photographer: Shooting Dramatic Portraits...
- Clever Short Film Digitally Removes All Signs of Life In...
- Safari With The Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM | Gear Ta...
- Using Flags To Control Light For Cinematic Style Images
- DIY Photography Galore! Three Projects to Save You Money
- Using Gels To Set The Mood Of Your Images | Joe McNally