Welcome to Episode 4 of our Weekly Lightroom Edit. In this tutorial, we are going to create a lovely little vintage style cross processed image from this shot taken in Downtown Los Angeles just before leaving for China.
Hope you all enjoy!
All exercise and catalog files are available on the Advanced Lightroom Editing – Season One DVD for only $29. Click here to learn more and purchase.
1) Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 – As of April 4, 2011 – Among the larger reputable dealers, the lowest price we found for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 is $236.99 (Free Shipping) through Amazon. Click any of these links to take you to the offer.
Post Production Pye
SLR Lounge Senior Editor
Partner of Lin and Jirsa Photography
- 5 Ways to Help Your Clients Look (and Feel) Less Awkward...
- Web App That Helps To Visualize DOF Across Focal Lengths,...
- The Basics Of Food Photography
- How to Avoid Getting Ripped Off as a New Photographer
- DIY: Build a Simple Ring Light Using LED Strips and a Fri...
- Are Histograms Your Friend of Foe?