Constant lighting is quickly becoming the mainstay on a photo shoot. With the newer video DSLR capabilities and the continual increase in usage of both still and video for promotions during the same shoot, video lighting is rapidly becoming another tool in the photographer’s arsenal. But what happens when you need good lighting on a tight budget?
Well, just take a quick trip to your local hardware store.
Our friends at Wistia has come up with a pretty cool tutorial for individuals setting up interview or video lighting on a budget. For less than $100 you can create an effective video/constant lighting kit for your next photo shoot.
Down & Dirty Lighting for Video
The Equipment List
Here are a few extras you can find online or at your local hardware store:
So what is your favorite quick and inexpensive lighting trick?
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules[via Wistia]
- Using One On-Camera Flash To Create Multiple Light Sources
- A Portable, DIY Solution to Organize All Your Battery Cha...
- The Basics of Food Photography Using Natural Light & Hous...
- High Speed Sync - When To Use It And Why |The Slanted Lens
- 8 DIY Tricks You Can Do With Your Smartphone | COOPH
- How to Conquer Bad Lighting Situations | Lindsay Adler