Constant lighting is quickly becoming the mainstay on a photo shoot. With the newer video DSLR capabilities and the continual increase in usage of both still and video for promotions during the same shoot, video lighting is rapidly becoming another tool in the photographer’s arsenal. But what happens when you need good lighting on a tight budget?
Well, just take a quick trip to your local hardware store.
Our friends at Wistia has come up with a pretty cool tutorial for individuals setting up interview or video lighting on a budget. For less than $100 you can create an effective video/constant lighting kit for your next photo shoot.
Down & Dirty Lighting for Video
The Equipment List
Here are a few extras you can find online or at your local hardware store:
So what is your favorite quick and inexpensive lighting trick?
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules[via Wistia]
- Make Your Own Lightweight GoPro Camera Stabilizer With So...
- Keeping Tabs on Gels - DIY Quick Swap Color Correction
- $50 DIY Continuous Lighting Set-Up For Great Portraits |...
- DIY: Inexpensive and Easy-To-Make Macro Extension Tube
- Have A Single Light Source? No Worries | Get 10 Great Lig...
- The One Light Portrait Challenge | Are You Overcomplicati...