In this Weekly Lightroom Edit, …I am going to sound like Bob Ross.
Mmk, let’s get serious. In this tutorial video we are going to get into some burning, dodging, and brushing in Lightroom 4 for a vibrant, contrasty and crisp photo that was captured using both bright sunlight and deep shade.
We will use the SLR Lounge Preset System for Lightroom 4 to do global corrections, local enhancements, and a quick cathlight enhancement. Of course if you don’t have the SLR Lounge Presets, you can still follow along visually!
This image is from a previous tutorial about how to tackle the use of bright sun and deep shade when shooting portraits in a natural light environment. To view that tutorial, visit: slrlounge.com/three-tips-for-better-natural-light-portraits-using-the-sun
The original, un-edited image:
The final image from Lightroom:
The final, edited image with minor Photoshop cloning:
Take care, and keep on clicking!
The Lightroom 4 Preset System
The SLR Lounge Lightroom 4 Preset System is designed to enable users to achieve virtually any look and effect within 3-5 simple clicks. From basic color correction, vintage fades, black & white effects, tilt-shift effects, faux HDR, retouching, detail enhancing, and so much more. The sky is the limit with what has been dubbed the most powerful and intuitive preset system available. Click the link above to learn more/purchase.
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot
- 3 Tips for Wedding Photography Pricing Strategies | Inter...
- Wildlife Photography Safety Tips - How To Be A Sneaky Nin...
- The Greatest Lesson I've Learned In Wedding Photography |...
- Vintage Film Look Using Lightroom Presets - Weekly Edit
- HOW to WOW - A Review 6 Years in the Making of Jerry Ghio...