With his series ‘Urban Zoom’, the German photographer Jakob Wagner creates abstract extended exposure shots in various countries that he has traveled to.
Wagner lives in Duesseldorf, Germany, where he focuses on his work as a freelance photographer, image editor and photo assistant. His client list includes Emirates, Audi, L’Architecture d’Aujourd’hui, Jim Beam, Wired magazine, and others.
His work has taken him to various countries around the world, such as New York, Shanghai, Madeira, and Dubai. When Wagner is not at work on assignment, he devotes much of his time and passion to his personal photography projects, including ‘Urban Zoom’, which he hopes to culminate in future books and exhibitions.
His photographs are available in signed and limited editions. Check out his website.
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
CREDITS: Photographs by Jakob Wagner have been used with permission for SLR Lounge. Do not copy, modify or re-post this article or images without express permission from SLR Lounge and the artist.
- Google Photos | The Answer To Your Storage Prayers? For S...
- Adobe Debuts A New Lightroom Feature | The 'Dehaze' Slider
- See Into Distant Galaxies With $100k Worth Of Canon L Lenses
- Newborn Photography Posing: The Back Pose
- New Workshop! Fine Art Boudoir Tutorial
- Finding Joy & Fulfillment In Ice-Cold Surf Photography |...