In this week’s instalment of ‘Tuesdays With Lauri’ we will talk about the “Selective Color” -adjustment panel in PS. We will discuss how the tool works, and I’ll teach you how to color-grade your photos with it. :)
If you have any questions regarding this week’s episode, or you’d like to suggest a theme for a future episode, please leave comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you out!
Photo, article and video by Lauri Laukkanen.
- A Quick Photoshop Technique to Enhance Details In Your Image
- How to Freeze Action With Strobes | The Slanted Lens
- Wedding Photography & Post Production Workflow Tips | Rya...
- Using Light Modifiers: Softbox vs. Reflector vs. Umbrella
- Brilliant DIY V-Flats With Customizable Catchlights
- Wedding Photography Tips | Posing a Curvy Bride [Video]