In this week’s instalment of ‘Tuesdays With Lauri’ we will talk about the “Selective Color” -adjustment panel in PS. We will discuss how the tool works, and I’ll teach you how to color-grade your photos with it. :)
If you have any questions regarding this week’s episode, or you’d like to suggest a theme for a future episode, please leave comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you out!
Photo, article and video by Lauri Laukkanen.
- The Power Of Using Blending Modes In Photoshop
- Cinematography Workshop Review: The Art of Visual Storyte...
- Storytelling Rules Photographers Can Learn from Pixar
- Some Basic Techniques in the Art of Bouncing Light
- Constructive Critique Season 2 Episode 1
- How To Shoot A Glowing Tent Under The Milky Way | Video