In this week’s instalment of ‘Tuesdays With Lauri’ we will talk about the “Selective Color” -adjustment panel in PS. We will discuss how the tool works, and I’ll teach you how to color-grade your photos with it. :)
If you have any questions regarding this week’s episode, or you’d like to suggest a theme for a future episode, please leave comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you out!
Photo, article and video by Lauri Laukkanen.
- Photoshop Playbook: Image File Formats Explained: When To...
- Couple Tricked by Dishonest Photographer with Stolen Images
- 6 Tips for Photographing Fast Animals
- 5 Quick Tips For Shooting Lifestyle Photography
- Light Metering: TTL vs Manual | Video Clip From Lindsay A...
- Succeeding in Commercial Advertising Photography | Interv...