When you hear the name Lee Morris, the photography website Fstoppers.com probably pops in your head. Indeed, the former graphic designer-turned-photographer has been busy running Fstoppers alongside co-founder Patrick Hall. In addition to running Fstoppers, he also has his own successful wedding and commercial photography studio.
Lee recently flew down to Los Angeles to interview Pye Jirsa about Lin and Jirsa Wedding Photography for their upcoming educational DVD on wedding photography. We figured since he’s in town, it would be the perfect opportunity to do a little interview with Lee.
Interestingly enough, in the course of filming for the Fstoppers new educational DVD, we came to the realization that we have two completely different business approaches to our respective photography studios. While both approaches differ quite radically, both of our studios are successful in their own right, simply different. In this interview, we will focus on discussing these differences and how there is definitely more than one way to skin a cat!
Watch the Interview with Fstoppers Lee Morris
If you are interested in head shot photography, be sure to check out the The Art Behind the Head Shot by Peter Hurley. It was filmed by Lee and Patrick, and has truly become the standard in head shot photography education!
You can check out more of his work at RLMorris.com.
- Inexpensive Trick to help You Nail Focus on Manual Cameras
- How To Use The Amazing Patch Tool In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Tips for Making a Family History Video from Every Story M...
- Canon's Tips on How to Properly Handle Your Memory Cards
- DSLR vs Mirrorless Cameras | Gear Talk Episode 7
- The GaffGun Wants To Make Your Cabling Woes History, Save...