In today’s instalment of “Tuesdays With Lauri”, we are going to be doing something pretty exciting. Instead of editing one of my own photographs, I will be editing one of YOUR photographs. Today’s amazing image was submitted by Veneta Karamfilova, and it looks like this:
I absolutely fell in love with the headpiece and the styling in general, and decided to create a composite image out of it. In today’s tutorial we will go through the Photoshop-file layer by layer, and along the way I’ll teach you two new techniques:
1) Using a bright red fill layer, set on “luminosity”, to blend the colours together perfectly
2) Using an inverted stamp visible layer, set on “vivid light”, to create beautiful, clean skin texture
I hope you guys enjoy the video and as always, if you have any questions or requests for future episodes, just leave comment down below, shoot me an email ([email protected]) or message me on Facebook:
Next Tuesday I will be editing one of YOUR photos again, so if you’d like to see your photograph edited on SLR Lounge, just send me an email to [email protected] and who knows, maybe your image will selected! :)
- 'Afghan Girl' | The Story & Gear Behind One Of The Most F...
- Kickass Photos. No More. No Less. | An Interview With Jes...
- Capturing Audience Attention - A Single Shot Has To Hook...
- 3 Tips On Differentiating Yourself From Other Photographers
- What is the Most Effective form of Marketing for Photogra...
- 3 Tips to Get Great Photographs | Photography 101