In today’s instalment of “Tuesdays With Lauri”, we are going to be doing something pretty exciting. Instead of editing one of my own photographs, I will be editing one of YOUR photographs. Today’s amazing image was submitted by Veneta Karamfilova, and it looks like this:
I absolutely fell in love with the headpiece and the styling in general, and decided to create a composite image out of it. In today’s tutorial we will go through the Photoshop-file layer by layer, and along the way I’ll teach you two new techniques:
1) Using a bright red fill layer, set on “luminosity”, to blend the colours together perfectly
2) Using an inverted stamp visible layer, set on “vivid light”, to create beautiful, clean skin texture
I hope you guys enjoy the video and as always, if you have any questions or requests for future episodes, just leave comment down below, shoot me an email ([email protected]) or message me on Facebook:
Next Tuesday I will be editing one of YOUR photos again, so if you’d like to see your photograph edited on SLR Lounge, just send me an email to [email protected] and who knows, maybe your image will selected! :)
- New Workshop! Fine Art Boudoir Tutorial
- 5 Essential Tips for Flying Travel Photographers
- Finding Joy & Fulfillment In Ice-Cold Surf Photography |...
- Robert De Niro Tells NYU Art Grads 'You're F#cked' But It...
- 6 Tips To Understanding White Balance and Color Temperature
- Lessons From a Leica Master, Street Photographer Eolo Per...