In today’s instalment of “Tuesdays With Lauri”, we are going to be doing something pretty exciting. Instead of editing one of my own photographs, I will be editing one of YOUR photographs. Today’s amazing image was submitted by Veneta Karamfilova, and it looks like this:
I absolutely fell in love with the headpiece and the styling in general, and decided to create a composite image out of it. In today’s tutorial we will go through the Photoshop-file layer by layer, and along the way I’ll teach you two new techniques:
1) Using a bright red fill layer, set on “luminosity”, to blend the colours together perfectly
2) Using an inverted stamp visible layer, set on “vivid light”, to create beautiful, clean skin texture
I hope you guys enjoy the video and as always, if you have any questions or requests for future episodes, just leave comment down below, shoot me an email ([email protected]) or message me on Facebook:
Next Tuesday I will be editing one of YOUR photos again, so if you’d like to see your photograph edited on SLR Lounge, just send me an email to [email protected] and who knows, maybe your image will selected! :)
- These Overhead Images of Barges Are Vertigo Inducing
- Creepy GIF Animations from Library of Congress Archive
- A View From The Streets: Exploring the City Around Us As...
- The Crowded Cityscape of Hong Kong From a Dizzying Perspe...
- Do You Have the Courage to Live a Creative Life?
- The Photographer Who Ignored Segregation And Saw The Pers...