Today we are going to be finishing up our tutorial-series on compositing an image in Photoshop. We will colour-grade the photo using the Curves Adjustment Panel, create a natural looking vignette with the lasso-tool, introduce the “iris-blur” and add some noise in select areas of the image.
Tutorial pt.1: http://www.slrlounge.com/compositing-in-photoshop
Tutorial pt.2: http://www.slrlounge.com/tutorial-compositing-in-photoshop-pt-2-tuesdays-with-lauri
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- How To Fix Flyaway Hairs In Photoshop
- Old School Photo-Editing | Darkroom Techniques That Gave...
- Breed Master Class: Advanced Fashion Photography Lighting...
- How To Save Your Images To The Web, And Look Like You Int...
- How (And Where) To Find An Awesome Second Shooter
- Wildlife Photography Safety Tips - How To Be A Sneaky Nin...