Today we are going to be finishing up our tutorial-series on compositing an image in Photoshop. We will colour-grade the photo using the Curves Adjustment Panel, create a natural looking vignette with the lasso-tool, introduce the “iris-blur” and add some noise in select areas of the image.
Tutorial pt.1: http://www.slrlounge.com/compositing-in-photoshop
Tutorial pt.2: http://www.slrlounge.com/tutorial-compositing-in-photoshop-pt-2-tuesdays-with-lauri
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- Photography Courses: 5 Essential Courses For Professionals
- Valuable Lessons in Food Photography | Interview with Rob...
- Clamshell Lighting Part II | Building A Portable Headshot...
- Use This Portrait Photography Tip To Make Clients Look Sl...
- How To Shoot, Process, & Create A Day-To-Night Transition...
- Mastering Your Off-Camera Lighting With Pye [Free Webinar]