Today we are going to be finishing up our tutorial-series on compositing an image in Photoshop. We will colour-grade the photo using the Curves Adjustment Panel, create a natural looking vignette with the lasso-tool, introduce the “iris-blur” and add some noise in select areas of the image.
Tutorial pt.1: http://www.slrlounge.com/compositing-in-photoshop
Tutorial pt.2: http://www.slrlounge.com/tutorial-compositing-in-photoshop-pt-2-tuesdays-with-lauri
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- Lighting a Portrait On Location With Peter Hurley
- 5 Essential Tips for Flying Travel Photographers
- Protecting Your Equipment In Extreme Shooting Situations
- Fascinating Look At What's Really Going On Inside A JPEG...
- Can Awkwardness Be An Asset In Your Photography Business?
- Sneak Peek At Adobe's Yet-To-Be-Released Mobile Editing |...