Today we are going to be finishing up our tutorial-series on compositing an image in Photoshop. We will colour-grade the photo using the Curves Adjustment Panel, create a natural looking vignette with the lasso-tool, introduce the “iris-blur” and add some noise in select areas of the image.
Tutorial pt.1: http://www.slrlounge.com/compositing-in-photoshop
Tutorial pt.2: http://www.slrlounge.com/tutorial-compositing-in-photoshop-pt-2-tuesdays-with-lauri
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- Using Strip Softboxes To Light A Dynamic Portrait | Andre...
- What Makes A Great Photograph? | Behind The Lens With Joe...
- VSCO Cam 4.0 | Now Optimized For iPad & The Best VSCO Yet
- Understanding Composition & Why Not Doing So Is Undermini...
- Basic Channel Swapping: A Quintessential Guide To The Wor...
- Creative and Simple Holiday Portrait Ideas