Today we are going to be finishing up our tutorial-series on compositing an image in Photoshop. We will colour-grade the photo using the Curves Adjustment Panel, create a natural looking vignette with the lasso-tool, introduce the “iris-blur” and add some noise in select areas of the image.
Tutorial pt.1: http://www.slrlounge.com/compositing-in-photoshop
Tutorial pt.2: http://www.slrlounge.com/tutorial-compositing-in-photoshop-pt-2-tuesdays-with-lauri
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- Inexpensive Trick to help You Nail Focus on Manual Cameras
- How To Use The Amazing Patch Tool In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Canon's Tips on How to Properly Handle Your Memory Cards
- DSLR vs Mirrorless Cameras | Gear Talk Episode 7
- What You Should Know About Print Portfolios
- The Manual Photographer's Cheat Sheet: An Infographic for...