Today we are going to be finishing up our tutorial-series on compositing an image in Photoshop. We will colour-grade the photo using the Curves Adjustment Panel, create a natural looking vignette with the lasso-tool, introduce the “iris-blur” and add some noise in select areas of the image.
Tutorial pt.1: http://www.slrlounge.com/compositing-in-photoshop
Tutorial pt.2: http://www.slrlounge.com/tutorial-compositing-in-photoshop-pt-2-tuesdays-with-lauri
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- How To Use The Much-Underrated 'Pen Tool' In Photoshop
- How to Pose and Light a Headshot With Jim Garner
- How To Remove Your Ex In Photoshop
- Match Skin Tones Around the Body Precisely Using Selectiv...
- Compress Photos with Photoshop’s Content-Aware Scale
- Your Little Gold Brick |A Few Basic Ways to Protect Your...