Today we are going to be finishing up our tutorial-series on compositing an image in Photoshop. We will colour-grade the photo using the Curves Adjustment Panel, create a natural looking vignette with the lasso-tool, introduce the “iris-blur” and add some noise in select areas of the image.
Tutorial pt.1: http://www.slrlounge.com/compositing-in-photoshop
Tutorial pt.2: http://www.slrlounge.com/tutorial-compositing-in-photoshop-pt-2-tuesdays-with-lauri
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- Wedding Photography Tips | Posing a Curvy Bride [Video]
- New Adobe CC Updates - Initial Thoughts and Impressions
- The Black Card Technique | An Inexpensive Gradual ND Filt...
- Marketing for Under $50 | Jeff Rojas
- Free Preset Pack To Bring Dehaze To Your Non-CC Lightroom
- The Cure for Gear Acquisition Syndrome (G.A.S.)