Today we are going to be finishing up our tutorial-series on compositing an image in Photoshop. We will colour-grade the photo using the Curves Adjustment Panel, create a natural looking vignette with the lasso-tool, introduce the “iris-blur” and add some noise in select areas of the image.
Tutorial pt.1: http://www.slrlounge.com/compositing-in-photoshop
Tutorial pt.2: http://www.slrlounge.com/tutorial-compositing-in-photoshop-pt-2-tuesdays-with-lauri
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- Web App That Helps To Visualize DOF Across Focal Lengths,...
- The Basics Of Food Photography
- How to Avoid Getting Ripped Off as a New Photographer
- DIY: Build a Simple Ring Light Using LED Strips and a Fri...
- Are Histograms Your Friend of Foe?
- This Is How To Cut Out Hair In Photoshop - Easy & Effective