Today we are going to be finishing up our tutorial-series on compositing an image in Photoshop. We will colour-grade the photo using the Curves Adjustment Panel, create a natural looking vignette with the lasso-tool, introduce the “iris-blur” and add some noise in select areas of the image.
Tutorial pt.1: http://www.slrlounge.com/compositing-in-photoshop
Tutorial pt.2: http://www.slrlounge.com/tutorial-compositing-in-photoshop-pt-2-tuesdays-with-lauri
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- How to Take Your RAW Files from Drab to Fab in 5 Clicks o...
- How to Safely Clean Your Camera Lens | Video
- 5 Ways to Bring Your Wildlife Photos to Life
- Using The Brenizer Method In Studio To Emulate Striking L...
- DIY Sun-Blaster | Build Your Own 1000w Equivalent LED Fla...
- 5-Point LED Lighting Setup For Portraits