Today we are going to be finishing up our tutorial-series on compositing an image in Photoshop. We will colour-grade the photo using the Curves Adjustment Panel, create a natural looking vignette with the lasso-tool, introduce the “iris-blur” and add some noise in select areas of the image.
Tutorial pt.1: http://www.slrlounge.com/compositing-in-photoshop
Tutorial pt.2: http://www.slrlounge.com/tutorial-compositing-in-photoshop-pt-2-tuesdays-with-lauri
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot
- Tips On How To Make The Biggest Impact When Photographing...
- Filmmaking: Can Movement Tell a Story?
- 8 Tips For Photographing Children Underwater | Alix Martinez
- Using A Focal Reducer with Crop Lenses | An Option Worth...
- A Clever DIY Solution To Use Your iPad To Preview Film Ne...