Today we are going to be finishing up our tutorial-series on compositing an image in Photoshop. We will colour-grade the photo using the Curves Adjustment Panel, create a natural looking vignette with the lasso-tool, introduce the “iris-blur” and add some noise in select areas of the image.
Tutorial pt.1: http://www.slrlounge.com/compositing-in-photoshop
Tutorial pt.2: http://www.slrlounge.com/tutorial-compositing-in-photoshop-pt-2-tuesdays-with-lauri
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- Duet Display | Dual Monitor App That Breathes Productivit...
- How To Get Your Photography Displayed At Galleries
- Focus/Lens Breathing: What Is It and Does It Matter?
- Using Focal Length To Make A Bride Look Her Best | Cliff...
- HOW to WOW - A Review 6 Years in the Making of Jerry Ghio...
- Match Total Exposure | The Underused Lightroom Feature Yo...