In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri, we continue our tutorial on compositing an image in Photoshop. Today we retouch our model’s skin and add the crows into the image:
- The Power Of Using Blending Modes In Photoshop
- Cinematography Workshop Review: The Art of Visual Storyte...
- Storytelling Rules Photographers Can Learn from Pixar
- Some Basic Techniques in the Art of Bouncing Light
- Constructive Critique Season 2 Episode 1
- How To Shoot A Glowing Tent Under The Milky Way | Video