Sebastian Laban, a French Wedding Photographer, converts his images into these awesome 3D effects. The images have unique look to them and the overall effect is nothing short of amazing. Checkout this amazing video that he put together.
Learn how to do that
Jamie Francis has posted a great video on YouTube detailing how to do such an effect using Adobe After Effects. The tutorial is easy to follow and you should be up and running turning your photos into amazing 3D videos in no time.
What do you guys think of this effect? I think that it could be used as a very unique and effective marketing tool. I mean a slideshow of wedding images is nice, but a semi-3D video is several levels of cool higher (In my opinion). I don’t think this is just for wedding photographers either, this effect could be used for great marketing of family portraits, sports, wildlife, pretty much any niche of photography. I am going to try the effect out once I get some free time.
Are you going to give it a try? Let us know in the comments below.[via Laughing Squid]
- Stunning Vintage Photos Of Wartime Women At Work
- The World's 'Most Beautiful Women' Combined Into One Pret...
- Up In the Air: Aerial Beach Photography from a Helicopter
- IKEA's Hyper-Renders Could Be the End of Product Photogra...
- Shooting with the $165k Canon 1200mm Limited Edition Camera
- The Dark Surreal Dream World Of Alex Stoddard