Have you ever said to yourself, “This sucks, I need a second monitor and all I have is my laptop and my iPad, I sure wish there was a tutorial out there teaching you how to turn your iPad into a second monitor.” Well, maybe those specific words didn’t come out of your mouth, but this is actually quite the handy dandy tutorial that Lee Morris of the Fstoppers has put together.
In this video, Lee will show you guys how to turn your iPad into a secondary display for your laptop! All you need is $10 and an iPad 1 or later. Enjoy the video!
To read all instructions along with the original article, click here to go to the article on FStoppers.
- F-Stops & T-Stops? Which One Matters To You & Why
- Fuji X100T Reviewed In The Midst Of Hong Kong Protests
- Web App That Helps To Visualize DOF Across Focal Lengths,...
- Western Digital My Passport Wireless 1TB - Full Review
- Is Film Still Relevant In Photojournalism?
- First Official Sample Images From New Sigma 150-600mm F/5...