In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we will be editing a user-submitted photo. This photo was sent to me via email, and in the email the photographer asked if I could make the image darker and make it feel a bit more mysterious – so that’s exactly what we did! :)
If you have any questions regarding this week’s episode, or you’d like to suggest a theme for a future episode, please leave comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you out!
Before and after
Video and article by Lauri Laukkanen Photography.
- Shooting Events With Unusual Gear And Working With What Y...
- Think Like A Cinematographer & Make Portrait Shoots A Breeze
- Lightroom Presets | 5 Reasons to Add Them to Your Photo E...
- 9 Tips for Photographers Going to WPPI in 2016
- Dramatically Speed Up Adobe Lightroom's Performance With...
- Putting Together a Wedding Day Timeline That Works