In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we will be editing a user-submitted photo. This photo was sent to me via email, and in the email the photographer asked if I could make the image darker and make it feel a bit more mysterious – so that’s exactly what we did! :)
If you have any questions regarding this week’s episode, or you’d like to suggest a theme for a future episode, please leave comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you out!
Before and after
Video and article by Lauri Laukkanen Photography.
- HOW to WOW - A Review 6 Years in the Making of Jerry Ghio...
- Inspiration & Plagiarism: The Good, Bad, & The Ugly
- Five Tips To Make This Off Season The Best Ever
- Meet the Writers: Tanya Smith, SLR Lounge Author of the P...
- Safari With The Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM | Gear Ta...
- Photo Plus Expo 2014 Impressions | More Than Just Gear