In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we will be editing a user-submitted photo. This photo was sent to me via email, and in the email the photographer asked if I could make the image darker and make it feel a bit more mysterious – so that’s exactly what we did! :)
If you have any questions regarding this week’s episode, or you’d like to suggest a theme for a future episode, please leave comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you out!
Before and after
Video and article by Lauri Laukkanen Photography.
- 5 Reasons Partnering With Your Direct Competitor May Be T...
- Tony Luciani Creates Rehabilitative Portraits of His Elde...
- Using One On-Camera Flash To Create Multiple Light Sources
- Failing At Wildlife Photography | Deer Hunter Part 3
- Ultimate Engagement Photography Guide | Free Ebook
- Bolt VB-22 Medium Strobe Review