In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we will be editing a user-submitted photo. This photo was sent to me via email, and in the email the photographer asked if I could make the image darker and make it feel a bit more mysterious – so that’s exactly what we did! :)
If you have any questions regarding this week’s episode, or you’d like to suggest a theme for a future episode, please leave comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you out!
Before and after
Video and article by Lauri Laukkanen Photography.
- 5 Tips To Getting Your Work Featured In An Online Publica...
- 3 Tips To Become A Better Film Editor | From Stills To Mo...
- Tips For Shooting a Destination Wedding or Outside Your L...
- Our 5 Favorite Budget Stabilizers | Gear Talk Episode 6
- Quitting Your Day Job: Learning To Be The Boss
- Couple Tricked by Dishonest Photographer with Stolen Images