Tokina has announced a bunch of rebates that are now available for 5 of their popular camera lenses. The new rebates will be available from May 1st through August 31st, so no need to rush out and spend money you don’t have. But the nice thing here is it gives you time to save some money if you are interested in getting a Tokina lens.
The best rebate is $50 on the AT-X 16-28mm Pro FX lens. $50 may not seem like much, but it’s better than nothing! I have been eyeing the Tokina 17-35mm F4 for a while now, and with the nice $40 rebate I may just take the plunge after a I get my finances in order for the summer. The full list of lenses and rebates available can be found below:
- AT-X 100mm Macro: $30 rebate
- AT-X 10-17mm AF DX Fisheye: $40.00 rebate
- AT-X 10-17mm AF DX Fisheye NH: $40.00 rebate
- AT-X 16-28mm PRO FX: $50.00 rebate
- AT-X 17-35mm PRO FX: $40.00 rebate
- AT-X 11-16mm PRO DX-II: $40.00 rebate
If this interests you and you are thinking about picking up one of the lenses with the rebate you can do so by ordering through Adorama.
- Can The GoPro Hero4 Black Survive The Zombie Apocalypse?...
- Canon G7x vs Sony Rx100 M3, Who Is the King of Compacts?
- Sirui K40x Ballhead Review: Is this the Perfect BallHead...
- Additional Perspective on the Fuji X100T, TCSTV's Hands O...
- The Nikon D810 - How Does It Fit Into Today's Market?
- Nikon D750 Initial Thoughts | More A Winner's Dinner Than...