Tokina has announced a bunch of rebates that are now available for 5 of their popular camera lenses. The new rebates will be available from May 1st through August 31st, so no need to rush out and spend money you don’t have. But the nice thing here is it gives you time to save some money if you are interested in getting a Tokina lens.
The best rebate is $50 on the AT-X 16-28mm Pro FX lens. $50 may not seem like much, but it’s better than nothing! I have been eyeing the Tokina 17-35mm F4 for a while now, and with the nice $40 rebate I may just take the plunge after a I get my finances in order for the summer. The full list of lenses and rebates available can be found below:
- AT-X 100mm Macro: $30 rebate
- AT-X 10-17mm AF DX Fisheye: $40.00 rebate
- AT-X 10-17mm AF DX Fisheye NH: $40.00 rebate
- AT-X 16-28mm PRO FX: $50.00 rebate
- AT-X 17-35mm PRO FX: $40.00 rebate
- AT-X 11-16mm PRO DX-II: $40.00 rebate
If this interests you and you are thinking about picking up one of the lenses with the rebate you can do so by ordering through Adorama.
- Shooting With Underwater Camera Housing | The Ikelite Gea...
- Lowepro ProTactic SH 200 AW Review
- iPhone 6s vs Sony A7RII: Battle of the 4K Video
- Canon 5DS vs. Canon 5D Mark III | Gear Review And Comparison
- Photigy Membership Review Part 1 | The Best Way To Learn...
- Mooli London Hampton Bag Review | A Stylish, Yet Function...