Tokina has announced a bunch of rebates that are now available for 5 of their popular camera lenses. The new rebates will be available from May 1st through August 31st, so no need to rush out and spend money you don’t have. But the nice thing here is it gives you time to save some money if you are interested in getting a Tokina lens.
The best rebate is $50 on the AT-X 16-28mm Pro FX lens. $50 may not seem like much, but it’s better than nothing! I have been eyeing the Tokina 17-35mm F4 for a while now, and with the nice $40 rebate I may just take the plunge after a I get my finances in order for the summer. The full list of lenses and rebates available can be found below:
- AT-X 100mm Macro: $30 rebate
- AT-X 10-17mm AF DX Fisheye: $40.00 rebate
- AT-X 10-17mm AF DX Fisheye NH: $40.00 rebate
- AT-X 16-28mm PRO FX: $50.00 rebate
- AT-X 17-35mm PRO FX: $40.00 rebate
- AT-X 11-16mm PRO DX-II: $40.00 rebate
If this interests you and you are thinking about picking up one of the lenses with the rebate you can do so by ordering through Adorama.
- Samsung NX1 | Initial Thoughts and Impressions
- Nikon D750 Review | It's Achilles, Less His Heel
- Fuji X-T1 Silver Graphite: Love At First Sight or Just An...
- Canon 7D Mark II, An Extreme/Adventure & Landscape Photog...
- Fuji X100T Preview - Initial Thoughts & Sample Images
- Canon 7D Mk II, A Sports & Wildlife Perspective | Review