Almost a year ago we told you guys about an awesome kickstarter project called The Genie, and now – just shy of a year later – the device is available for public consumption.
The Genie was developed by a company called Syrp to be a simple, affordable, and extremely easy to use device for motion control and timelapse photography. It comes in at $990 – not exactly affordable by most people’s standards – but when you compare that price to other similar devices you see how much of a value the Genie is.
If you are in the market for a timelapse motion control device I recommend that you check the Genie out. You can learn more about it and purchase it on the Syrp website.
- 24mm F/1.4 Art | Initial Impressions on Sigma's Newest Ar...
- New Line of Rugged G-Drives | Built To Take A Beating
- 5 New Favorites From Brands We Already Love At WPPI 2015
- Icelight V2 Pre-Release Hands On Review
- Set Your Wedding Albums Apart with Custom Design, WPPI 2015
- Nikon D7200 Announced: Not a D400, still a 7D mk2 competi...