Almost a year ago we told you guys about an awesome kickstarter project called The Genie, and now – just shy of a year later – the device is available for public consumption.
The Genie was developed by a company called Syrp to be a simple, affordable, and extremely easy to use device for motion control and timelapse photography. It comes in at $990 – not exactly affordable by most people’s standards – but when you compare that price to other similar devices you see how much of a value the Genie is.
If you are in the market for a timelapse motion control device I recommend that you check the Genie out. You can learn more about it and purchase it on the Syrp website.
- Save $300 on the Nikon D810, and More! | Nikon Deal Alert
- Samsung Listens To Early Adopters, Releases Major NX1 Fir...
- Lightroom 6 Is Coming But Will Require Better Hardware
- Kredo | The New Shareable Digital Portfolio From 4ormat
- 2015 Photo Calendar Print Lab Review - Printing Center USA
- Your Trusty Wacom Intuos Tablet Ever Given You A Problem?...