Almost a year ago we told you guys about an awesome kickstarter project called The Genie, and now – just shy of a year later – the device is available for public consumption.
The Genie was developed by a company called Syrp to be a simple, affordable, and extremely easy to use device for motion control and timelapse photography. It comes in at $990 – not exactly affordable by most people’s standards – but when you compare that price to other similar devices you see how much of a value the Genie is.
If you are in the market for a timelapse motion control device I recommend that you check the Genie out. You can learn more about it and purchase it on the Syrp website.
- Top 5 Sling Bags for Your Day Trip Adventures Under $100
- Capture One Pro 8.2 Brings Upgraded Workflow & Even Bette...
- App Turns Your Trackpad Into A Pressure Sensitive Pen Tablet
- The Mirrorless Party; CSTV Satire Pokes Fun At The Mirror...
- How I Organized 23,000 Photos in 15 Minutes with Mylio
- Samyang 100mm Macro Lens In The Works?