Almost a year ago we told you guys about an awesome kickstarter project called The Genie, and now – just shy of a year later – the device is available for public consumption.
The Genie was developed by a company called Syrp to be a simple, affordable, and extremely easy to use device for motion control and timelapse photography. It comes in at $990 – not exactly affordable by most people’s standards – but when you compare that price to other similar devices you see how much of a value the Genie is.
If you are in the market for a timelapse motion control device I recommend that you check the Genie out. You can learn more about it and purchase it on the Syrp website.
- Sony A7 II Officially Announced in US, Availability in De...
- VSCO Cam 4.0 | Now Optimized For iPad & The Best VSCO Yet
- Panlight |A Remote Control Off Camera Flash Assistant
- Early Black Friday Sale for the SLR Lounge Store!
- A Database Built To Help You Find The Best Memory Card Fo...
- Canon 7D Mark II Hands On Review | Camera Store TV