The now-iconic image you see above of President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama, along with the simple caption, “Four More Years,” has become the most popular tweet of all time and the most liked Facebook photo ever.
Gizmodo was able to land an exclusive interview with Scout Tufankjian, the woman who shot this now iconic photo of the President and the First Lady. She has been shooting Obama since 2006 when he was a just a Junior Senator. She also ended up being the only photojournalist to cover Obama’s entire 2008 Presidential Campaign.
Tufankjian also covered the 2012 Obama campaign, and along with the aforementioned photo, she was also responsible for the wildly popular Obama Bear Hug image.
It’s a great insight to learn how Tufankjian ended up shooting The Photo. In the interview, she also discussed some useful tips on how to capture spontaneous, unforgettable moments. Be sure to check out the exclusive interview on Gizmodo.
- Samsung Partners With Joseph Gordon-Levitt To Promote NX1
- A Photographer's Century Old Notebook Uncovered In The An...
- Award Winning TimeLapse Artists Look To Save The Environm...
- Study Of Pose: 1000 Poses By Coco Rocha | A Functional Po...
- The 'Virtually Unbreakable' SD Card Line
- Rare Contact Sheets From Hollywood's Greatest Films