This is our third installment of the SLR Lounge Constructive Video Critique. In each episode, we take a look at a handful of images from our SLR Lounge Forum’s Constructive Critique section and we explain what works and what can be improved with each image. The forum section also provides you a chance to give and receive constructive feedback for your photos and other’s photos..
Submitting an image is free and easy! All you have to do is visit the Constructive Critique section of the SLR Lounge Forum and start a thread with your image in it. Please be sure to read the rules prior to posting, and please limit to one unique image per thread. Finally, whether you are posting your images or giving critique to someone else’s, please keep all comments constructive and objective.
You can view the previous episode in this link.
Today’s Constructive Video Critique
Images Featured in the Video
Spiral Mosue by Mohammed Ismail: Thread link
My Family by Chris Holtmeier: Thread link
I gondolieri sotto il Ponte dei Sospiri by Xuanito: Thread link
Mini Mohawk by Neilmac: Thread link
Home Sweet Home by Tyler Dretke: Thread link
Deer in Stream by MBridge87: Thread link
Military Parade by Bryan: Thread link
Wedding Photography Long Exposure by RKP: Thread link
Urban Shoot by Shams: Thread link
- Putting Together a Wedding Day Timeline That Works
- 5 Reasons Partnering With Your Direct Competitor May Be T...
- Tony Luciani Creates Rehabilitative Portraits of His Elde...
- Using One On-Camera Flash To Create Multiple Light Sources
- Failing At Wildlife Photography | Deer Hunter Part 3
- Ultimate Engagement Photography Guide | Free Ebook