This is our third installment of the SLR Lounge Constructive Video Critique. In each episode, we take a look at a handful of images from our SLR Lounge Forum’s Constructive Critique section and we explain what works and what can be improved with each image. The forum section also provides you a chance to give and receive constructive feedback for your photos and other’s photos..
Submitting an image is free and easy! All you have to do is visit the Constructive Critique section of the SLR Lounge Forum and start a thread with your image in it. Please be sure to read the rules prior to posting, and please limit to one unique image per thread. Finally, whether you are posting your images or giving critique to someone else’s, please keep all comments constructive and objective.
You can view the previous episode in this link.
Today’s Constructive Video Critique
Images Featured in the Video
Spiral Mosue by Mohammed Ismail: Thread link
My Family by Chris Holtmeier: Thread link
I gondolieri sotto il Ponte dei Sospiri by Xuanito: Thread link
Mini Mohawk by Neilmac: Thread link
Home Sweet Home by Tyler Dretke: Thread link
Deer in Stream by MBridge87: Thread link
Military Parade by Bryan: Thread link
Wedding Photography Long Exposure by RKP: Thread link
Urban Shoot by Shams: Thread link
- 5 Tips To Getting Your Work Featured In An Online Publica...
- 3 Tips To Become A Better Film Editor | From Stills To Mo...
- Tips For Shooting a Destination Wedding or Outside Your L...
- Our 5 Favorite Budget Stabilizers | Gear Talk Episode 6
- Quitting Your Day Job: Learning To Be The Boss
- Couple Tricked by Dishonest Photographer with Stolen Images