Welcome to the second episode of our new weekly series where we constructively critique reader-submitted image. Just as we mentioned in the first Constructive Critique post, the goal of this series is to give you, our readers, the chance to have your photos constructively critiqued by our staff as well your peers in the photography community.
Submitting an image is free and easy! All you have to do is visit the Constructive Critique section of the SLR Lounge Forum and start a thread with your image in it. Please be sure to read the rules prior to posting, and please limit to one unique image per thread. Finally, whether you are posting your images or giving critique to someone else’s, please keep all comments constructive and objective.
In this episode, Post-Production Pye reviews four different images by Mysel_Tink, Makaveli, MsWiech, and Image-Plus Photography as shown below.
Question: Since we introduced the forum, the SLR Lounge Constructive Critique Topic has become quite active with submissions. So readers, would you like to see Video Critique posts by Post Production Pye once a week, twice a week, or perhaps even more?
- Tony Luciani Creates Rehabilitative Portraits of His Elde...
- Using One On-Camera Flash To Create Multiple Light Sources
- Failing At Wildlife Photography | Deer Hunter Part 3
- Ultimate Engagement Photography Guide | Free Ebook
- Bolt VB-22 Medium Strobe Review
- 3 Tips on Shared Studio Spaces | Interview with Jeff and...