Beauty dishes produce a wonderfully powerful, yet soft quality of light. However, they do come with a heafty price tag when you purchase one from standard photographic retailers. Here is an awesome DIY video we found by the Browyoungs teaching you how to make your own beauty dish.
- Lighting a Portrait On Location With Peter Hurley
- 5 Essential Tips for Flying Travel Photographers
- Protecting Your Equipment In Extreme Shooting Situations
- Fascinating Look At What's Really Going On Inside A JPEG...
- Can Awkwardness Be An Asset In Your Photography Business?
- Dodging and Burning Tips For Commercial Beauty Retouching...