Beauty dishes produce a wonderfully powerful, yet soft quality of light. However, they do come with a heafty price tag when you purchase one from standard photographic retailers. Here is an awesome DIY video we found by the Browyoungs teaching you how to make your own beauty dish.
- Inexpensive Trick to help You Nail Focus on Manual Cameras
- How To Use The Amazing Patch Tool In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Canon's Tips on How to Properly Handle Your Memory Cards
- What You Should Know About Print Portfolios
- The Manual Photographer's Cheat Sheet: An Infographic for...
- How To Black Out Eyes In Photoshop | A Phlearn Halloween...