In this week’s instalment of ‘Tuesdays With Lauri’ we will take a look at some of the best and most effective ways to retouch skin in Photoshop. If you have any questions, or requests for future episodes just leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to help you all out. Also, if you have any tips and tricks of your own, please make sure to share them with us, by leaving a comment below! :)
Before / After
- How to Pose and Light a Headshot With Jim Garner
- How To Remove Your Ex In Photoshop
- Match Skin Tones Around the Body Precisely Using Selectiv...
- Compress Photos with Photoshop’s Content-Aware Scale
- Your Little Gold Brick |A Few Basic Ways to Protect Your...
- Five Simple Tips To Becoming A Better Photographer