In this week’s instalment of ‘Tuesdays With Lauri’ we will take a look at some of the best and most effective ways to retouch skin in Photoshop. If you have any questions, or requests for future episodes just leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to help you all out. Also, if you have any tips and tricks of your own, please make sure to share them with us, by leaving a comment below! :)
Before / After
- How to Freeze Action With Strobes | The Slanted Lens
- Wedding Photography & Post Production Workflow Tips | Rya...
- Using Light Modifiers: Softbox vs. Reflector vs. Umbrella
- Brilliant DIY V-Flats With Customizable Catchlights
- Wedding Photography Tips | Posing a Curvy Bride [Video]
- New Adobe CC Updates - Initial Thoughts and Impressions