In this week’s instalment of ‘Tuesdays With Lauri’ we will take a look at some of the best and most effective ways to retouch skin in Photoshop. If you have any questions, or requests for future episodes just leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to help you all out. Also, if you have any tips and tricks of your own, please make sure to share them with us, by leaving a comment below! :)
Before / After
- A Summary of Roberto Valenzuela's 21-Point Posing System
- Easily Create Great HDR Images From A Single RAW File
- 5 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do in Photoshop
- Shoot Like The Pros With Basic Gear | Patrick Demarchelier
- 15 Things To Think About Before You Press The Shutter & W...
- Using One On-Camera Flash To Create Multiple Light Sources