In this week’s instalment of ‘Tuesdays With Lauri’ we will take a look at some of the best and most effective ways to retouch skin in Photoshop. If you have any questions, or requests for future episodes just leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to help you all out. Also, if you have any tips and tricks of your own, please make sure to share them with us, by leaving a comment below! :)
Before / After
- A Useful & Concise Comparison of The Rule Of Thirds vs. T...
- The Power Of Using Blending Modes In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Cinematography Workshop Review: The Art of Visual Storyte...
- Storytelling Rules Photographers Can Learn from Pixar
- Some Basic Techniques in the Art of Bouncing Light
- Constructive Critique Season 2 Episode 1