In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we are going to talk about a few techniques for skin retouching in Photoshop. We will talk about the healing brush tool, the use of black and white check layers, a skin smoothening technique and much more.
If you have any questions regarding this week’s instalment, or would like to suggest a theme for a future episode, just leave a comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out.
Photo, article and video by Lauri Laukkanen.
- 5 Quick Tips For Shooting Lifestyle Photography
- Light Metering: TTL vs Manual | Video Clip From Lindsay A...
- Succeeding in Commercial Advertising Photography | Interv...
- Our Favorite Neutral Density Filters | Gear Talk Episode 5
- Quitting Your Day Job: The Art of Purchasing Gear
- The Guide to Creating Panoramas For Your Business: Stand...