In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we are going to talk about a few techniques for skin retouching in Photoshop. We will talk about the healing brush tool, the use of black and white check layers, a skin smoothening technique and much more.
If you have any questions regarding this week’s instalment, or would like to suggest a theme for a future episode, just leave a comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out.
Photo, article and video by Lauri Laukkanen.
- 5 Essential Tips for Flying Travel Photographers
- Protecting Your Equipment In Extreme Shooting Situations
- Fascinating Look At What's Really Going On Inside A JPEG...
- Can Awkwardness Be An Asset In Your Photography Business?
- Sneak Peek At Adobe's Yet-To-Be-Released Mobile Editing |...
- Dodging and Burning Tips For Commercial Beauty Retouching...