In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we are going to talk about a few techniques for skin retouching in Photoshop. We will talk about the healing brush tool, the use of black and white check layers, a skin smoothening technique and much more.
If you have any questions regarding this week’s instalment, or would like to suggest a theme for a future episode, just leave a comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out.
Photo, article and video by Lauri Laukkanen.
- A Quick Photoshop Technique to Enhance Details In Your Image
- How to Freeze Action With Strobes | The Slanted Lens
- Wedding Photography & Post Production Workflow Tips | Rya...
- Using Light Modifiers: Softbox vs. Reflector vs. Umbrella
- Brilliant DIY V-Flats With Customizable Catchlights
- Wedding Photography Tips | Posing a Curvy Bride [Video]