In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we are going to talk about a few techniques for skin retouching in Photoshop. We will talk about the healing brush tool, the use of black and white check layers, a skin smoothening technique and much more.
If you have any questions regarding this week’s instalment, or would like to suggest a theme for a future episode, just leave a comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out.
Photo, article and video by Lauri Laukkanen.
- Tamara Lackey's Top 10 Tips for Dynamic Portraits
- How To Fix Flyaway Hairs In Photoshop
- Old School Photo-Editing | Darkroom Techniques That Gave...
- Breed Master Class: Advanced Fashion Photography Lighting...
- How To Save Your Images To The Web, And Look Like You Int...
- How (And Where) To Find An Awesome Second Shooter