In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we are going to talk about a few techniques for skin retouching in Photoshop. We will talk about the healing brush tool, the use of black and white check layers, a skin smoothening technique and much more.
If you have any questions regarding this week’s instalment, or would like to suggest a theme for a future episode, just leave a comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out.
Photo, article and video by Lauri Laukkanen.
- Photo Plus Expo 2014 Impressions | More Than Just Gear
- Phenomenal Customer Service Is Premeditated, Not Happenst...
- A Close-Up Look at Macro Filters With Mike Browne
- How To Create Snow In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Creating A Wedding Day Shot List | Jasmine Star
- Chris Hadfield On Shooting & The Importance Of Your Heart...