In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we are going to talk about a few techniques for skin retouching in Photoshop. We will talk about the healing brush tool, the use of black and white check layers, a skin smoothening technique and much more.
If you have any questions regarding this week’s instalment, or would like to suggest a theme for a future episode, just leave a comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out.
Photo, article and video by Lauri Laukkanen.
- Putting Together a Wedding Day Timeline That Works
- Down & Dirty Dodge And Burn Technique Using 'Blend If'
- 5 Amazing Drone Techniques and How To Do Them
- An Exemplary Lighting Demonstration | 3 Different Scenes...
- Quick Tips On How To Photograph A Bride In Harsh Sunlight...
- 5 Inexpensive and Clever Microphone Mounts For Video