As the title of this article states, in this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we are going to be talking about custom brushes! In the video I will guide you through the process of creating a new brush, and will discuss about all the different brush options/settings that we can tweak when creating brushes. And as an added bonus, I’ve included a great free fog/smoke-brush that can be downloaded in the end of this article. Enjoy!
Download your free brush HERE.
- This Is How To Cut Out Hair In Photoshop - Easy & Effective
- How To Use The Much-Underrated 'Pen Tool' In Photoshop
- How To Remove Your Ex In Photoshop
- Match Skin Tones Around the Body Precisely Using Selectiv...
- Compress Photos with Photoshop’s Content-Aware Scale
- Render Impeccable Skin Tone Easily, Using Camera Raw & A...