We are excited to announce a giveaway for the Sunbounce Micro Mini Kit (Retail $194)!
About the Sunbounce Micro Mini
The Sunbounce Micro Mini is an amazing travel-friendly reflector that puts flimsy round pop-up reflectors to shame. You will no longer have to fight to find the sweet spot, or watch as your reflector folds up in the wind. The Sunbounce Micro Mini is the perfect reflector for portraits and small objects – in studio or outside on location. The Micro Mini also works amazingly when you add a Sunbounce Flash Bracket to attach your speed light for shaping natural light.
This patented, three-dimensional and collapsible frame is super light-weight and extremely stable. The Micro Mini frame breaks down small enough into the carrying bag to fit into a carry-on suitcase which makes it perfectly light weight and portable for any photographer on the go. These special frames, made by hand from anodized aluminum, can be collapsed in seconds to fit into a small shoulder sling carrying bag.
The Sunbounce Zebra Micro Mini Kit comes with the frame, carrying bag, and screen, which when constructed stretches as taught as a drumhead, which guarantees reliable, consistent light and no flickering. The herringbone pattern of gold and silver on the zebra fabric will warm up your images by 400 degrees Kelvin, mimicking the beautiful afternoon sunlight that so many photographers desire. The backside of the zebra fabric is a luminescent white, which can also be used for subtle reflections.
How to Enter
More Specs and Features
- 2’ x 3’ (60 x 90 cm)
- Quick and easy assembly
- Strong, durable lightweight aluminum frame
- Permatense screen
- Smallest, travel-friendly framed Sunbounce reflector
- Comes with zebra/white silk, frame, and carrying bag
For more information please visit: http://products.hasselbladbron.com/Sunbounce
- Syrp Genie Mini Giveaway | An Ultra Portable Time-lapse D...
- Friday Funny | Wedding Photographer and Videographer Bloo...
- Fall Camera Giveaway | Win a Canon 5DS R, Nikon D810 or S...
- Forrest Gump Effect| Add Yourself Into Historical Footage...
- Friday Funny: What's Your Photographer Name?
- Cutting Edge Technology From 1995 |$20,000 1.3 Megapixel...