The Bear and The Hare is an interesting video that incorporates different disciplines of art. First they had set designers and modelers create the environment, then they had hand drawing animators create the characters, and they put it altogether using stop motion techniques. What you see is a collaboration of different disciplines of art coming together to make a heartwarming commercial.
Here’s a behind the scenes video on how this commercial was made. We see the set designers and animators working together to make this innovative commercial. What they were able to create was an aesthetic that has a nostalgic feeling that also looks modern and new. This reminds me of the movie The Fox and the Hound, except the ending to this video is much happier.
Behind the Scenes of The Bear & The Hare
The Bear & The Hare
This project is beautiful because of the collaboration of different art forms coming together and working seamlessly. As photographers, have you collaborated with any other artists? How did that turn out? Let us know in the comments![Source: Devour]
- Adding Depth, Dimension, and Drama Using Negative Fill
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot
- 3 Tips For Wedding Album Sales | Interview With Jeff and...
- Stunning Drone's Eye View Of Some Of The World's Most Fam...
- Night Vision: A Vivid & Colorful View Of The World's Most...
- Photography SEO and Web Marketing E-Book