For those of you camera geeks who frequent Flickr, you might have seen one of the huge recent trends, steel wool light painting. Here’s a quick video made by our friends over at DIYPhotography.net, featuring Benjamin Von Wong, one of the well-known “light painters” on the internet. Enjoy!
…And remember: BE CAREFUL, BE SAFE!!! required safety items:
* Body & eye protection
* Fire extinguisher & wet towel
* Common sense around other people and your location
- 5 Tips For Gaining Facebook Business Page Likes From Pote...
- New Workshop! Lighting 101 | Foundation and Light Shaping
- Creative Cinematic Tricks Using Only Your Tripod
- Adding Depth, Dimension, and Drama Using Negative Fill
- Tips On How To Make The Biggest Impact When Photographing...
- Filmmaking: Can Movement Tell a Story?