For those of you camera geeks who frequent Flickr, you might have seen one of the huge recent trends, steel wool light painting. Here’s a quick video made by our friends over at DIYPhotography.net, featuring Benjamin Von Wong, one of the well-known “light painters” on the internet. Enjoy!
…And remember: BE CAREFUL, BE SAFE!!! required safety items:
* Body & eye protection
* Fire extinguisher & wet towel
* Common sense around other people and your location
- A Useful & Concise Comparison of The Rule Of Thirds vs. T...
- The Power Of Using Blending Modes In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Storytelling Rules Photographers Can Learn from Pixar
- Some Basic Techniques in the Art of Bouncing Light
- How To Shoot A Glowing Tent Under The Milky Way | Video
- How to Make Wedding Day Family Formals Painless and Stres...