For those of you camera geeks who frequent Flickr, you might have seen one of the huge recent trends, steel wool light painting. Here’s a quick video made by our friends over at DIYPhotography.net, featuring Benjamin Von Wong, one of the well-known “light painters” on the internet. Enjoy!
…And remember: BE CAREFUL, BE SAFE!!! required safety items:
* Body & eye protection
* Fire extinguisher & wet towel
* Common sense around other people and your location
- 5 Amazing Drone Techniques and How To Do Them
- An Exemplary Lighting Demonstration | 3 Different Scenes...
- Quick Tips On How To Photograph A Bride In Harsh Sunlight...
- 5 Inexpensive and Clever Microphone Mounts For Video
- 5 Ways I Customize My Sony A7R II To Work Better For Me
- Posing Makes An Image | See Male Model Hit 25 Poses in 30...