For those of you camera geeks who frequent Flickr, you might have seen one of the huge recent trends, steel wool light painting. Here’s a quick video made by our friends over at DIYPhotography.net, featuring Benjamin Von Wong, one of the well-known “light painters” on the internet. Enjoy!
…And remember: BE CAREFUL, BE SAFE!!! required safety items:
* Body & eye protection
* Fire extinguisher & wet towel
* Common sense around other people and your location
- How to Freeze Action With Strobes | The Slanted Lens
- Wedding Photography & Post Production Workflow Tips | Rya...
- Using Light Modifiers: Softbox vs. Reflector vs. Umbrella
- Brilliant DIY V-Flats With Customizable Catchlights
- Wedding Photography Tips | Posing a Curvy Bride [Video]
- The Black Card Technique | An Inexpensive Gradual ND Filt...