The new Sony RX100M3 has been rumored for some time now, and it has even been expected to have been announced a time or two already. No official announcement on the new camera yet, but some images just leaked online this morning.
[REWIND: Nikon Announces New Nikon 1 s2]
I have to say, I am glad that they have not changed the design all too much from the current RX100M2 design. Probably the most interesting feature I noticed is what appears to be a popup EVF (Electronic Viewfinder). Yes, you read that right, a “popup” EVF. Check it out…
Also, just as a refresher, here are the currently rumored specs for the new Sony RX100M3:
- 20.9mp Sensor
- 125-12800 ISO Range
- 10 fps continuous burst speed
- Image Stabilization
- 1080p video at up to 60fps
Those are just some of the bigger features of this new camera. Pretty impressive for a point-n-shoot if you ask me. What are your thoughts on this new RX100M3? Leave a comment below.
- More Canon 100-400mm November Replacement Rumblings | Rumor
- Sony/Zeiss/Mamiya Medium Format Rumors Heat Up | Rumor
- More Canon 4K Camera in 2015?| Rumor
- Sony A7000 In 2015 To Be Weather Sealed, Feature 4K Video...
- First Images Of Olympus Stylus 1 Refresh Emerge | Rumor
- Samsung To Follow Up NX1 with NX400 In Early 2015 | Rumor