The new Sony RX100M3 has been rumored for some time now, and it has even been expected to have been announced a time or two already. No official announcement on the new camera yet, but some images just leaked online this morning.
[REWIND: Nikon Announces New Nikon 1 s2]
I have to say, I am glad that they have not changed the design all too much from the current RX100M2 design. Probably the most interesting feature I noticed is what appears to be a popup EVF (Electronic Viewfinder). Yes, you read that right, a “popup” EVF. Check it out…
Also, just as a refresher, here are the currently rumored specs for the new Sony RX100M3:
- 20.9mp Sensor
- 125-12800 ISO Range
- 10 fps continuous burst speed
- Image Stabilization
- 1080p video at up to 60fps
Those are just some of the bigger features of this new camera. Pretty impressive for a point-n-shoot if you ask me. What are your thoughts on this new RX100M3? Leave a comment below.
- New Report Says Nikon 300mm F/4 Update On The Way | Rumor
- High Megapixel Canon DSLR 'Confirmed' For 2015 Release |...
- New D7200 Specs Surface, Another Incremental Update
- Nikon Files Patent, Hints At Full Frame Mirrorless Offeri...
- Sony Has 'High-End' APS-C E-Mount Camera On The Way For 2...
- Canon to Target GH4 In Upcoming NAB 2015 Release | Rumor