The new Sony RX100M3 has been rumored for some time now, and it has even been expected to have been announced a time or two already. No official announcement on the new camera yet, but some images just leaked online this morning.
[REWIND: Nikon Announces New Nikon 1 s2]
I have to say, I am glad that they have not changed the design all too much from the current RX100M2 design. Probably the most interesting feature I noticed is what appears to be a popup EVF (Electronic Viewfinder). Yes, you read that right, a “popup” EVF. Check it out…
Also, just as a refresher, here are the currently rumored specs for the new Sony RX100M3:
- 20.9mp Sensor
- 125-12800 ISO Range
- 10 fps continuous burst speed
- Image Stabilization
- 1080p video at up to 60fps
Those are just some of the bigger features of this new camera. Pretty impressive for a point-n-shoot if you ask me. What are your thoughts on this new RX100M3? Leave a comment below.
- Canon Patent Points To Possible Image Stabilized Tilt-Shi...
- Upcoming Pentax Full Frame Could Feature Sony Sensor
- Canon to Answer D810a, Release Own Full Frame Astro Camer...
- Next Sony A6XXX Series Targeted At 'Pro' APS-C Shooters
- Next Sigma Art Lens To Be A 24-70mm F/2.8?
- Olympus Developing New RGBCMY Multilayer Sensor?