The new Sony RX100M3 has been rumored for some time now, and it has even been expected to have been announced a time or two already. No official announcement on the new camera yet, but some images just leaked online this morning.
[REWIND: Nikon Announces New Nikon 1 s2]
I have to say, I am glad that they have not changed the design all too much from the current RX100M2 design. Probably the most interesting feature I noticed is what appears to be a popup EVF (Electronic Viewfinder). Yes, you read that right, a “popup” EVF. Check it out…
Also, just as a refresher, here are the currently rumored specs for the new Sony RX100M3:
- 20.9mp Sensor
- 125-12800 ISO Range
- 10 fps continuous burst speed
- Image Stabilization
- 1080p video at up to 60fps
Those are just some of the bigger features of this new camera. Pretty impressive for a point-n-shoot if you ask me. What are your thoughts on this new RX100M3? Leave a comment below.
- Sony A7 II Could Ship To US Come January
- Nikon 24mm F/1.8 Coming Soon? | Rumor
- Lightroom 5.7 Brings RAW Support For Nikon D750, Canon 7D...
- Samsung NX1 Pre-Orders Disappoint, Price Drop Coming In J...
- 24mm F/1.4 Art | Sigma's Next Art Prime Coming In Q1 2015?
- Sony's Rumored APCS Technology, Not All It Was Cracked Up...