The new Sony RX100M3 has been rumored for some time now, and it has even been expected to have been announced a time or two already. No official announcement on the new camera yet, but some images just leaked online this morning.
[REWIND: Nikon Announces New Nikon 1 s2]
I have to say, I am glad that they have not changed the design all too much from the current RX100M2 design. Probably the most interesting feature I noticed is what appears to be a popup EVF (Electronic Viewfinder). Yes, you read that right, a “popup” EVF. Check it out…
Also, just as a refresher, here are the currently rumored specs for the new Sony RX100M3:
- 20.9mp Sensor
- 125-12800 ISO Range
- 10 fps continuous burst speed
- Image Stabilization
- 1080p video at up to 60fps
Those are just some of the bigger features of this new camera. Pretty impressive for a point-n-shoot if you ask me. What are your thoughts on this new RX100M3? Leave a comment below.
- Canon 5Ds & 5Dr Specs Leak Ahead of Announcement Next Week
- 4 New Sony FE Lenses and 2 Converters Coming for CP+
- Canon & Sony To Team Up On 50MP Sensor via Patent Sharing?
- Fujifilm Starting Development On Larger Sensor; Latest Le...
- Canon EOS M3, T6i, 11-24mm F/4L; All Could Be Announced N...
- Sony A7r Mk II To Feature New 50MP Sensor, Will Be Announ...