The new Sony RX100M3 has been rumored for some time now, and it has even been expected to have been announced a time or two already. No official announcement on the new camera yet, but some images just leaked online this morning.
[REWIND: Nikon Announces New Nikon 1 s2]
I have to say, I am glad that they have not changed the design all too much from the current RX100M2 design. Probably the most interesting feature I noticed is what appears to be a popup EVF (Electronic Viewfinder). Yes, you read that right, a “popup” EVF. Check it out…
Also, just as a refresher, here are the currently rumored specs for the new Sony RX100M3:
- 20.9mp Sensor
- 125-12800 ISO Range
- 10 fps continuous burst speed
- Image Stabilization
- 1080p video at up to 60fps
Those are just some of the bigger features of this new camera. Pretty impressive for a point-n-shoot if you ask me. What are your thoughts on this new RX100M3? Leave a comment below.
- What's Next For Sigma? CEO Says New 24-70mm and 70-200mm...
- Canon Confirms Development of 100-400mm DO & More DO/EF-M...
- Sony's New Release Is A Zeiss 16-35mm F4 For The A7 & It'...
- Leaked Screen Of Olympus E-M1 Firmware Confirms 4K Addition
- First Images Of The Samsung NX1 Leak Online (Updated Spec...
- Tamron To Debut New 15-30mm F/2.8 Full Frame Lens Tomorrow?