Manfrotto has recently released a new app for Iphones and iOS. It’s called KLYPAPP and it allows you to (amongst other things) take pictures and video by simply clapping your hands. The app has been developed to work with Manfrotto’s new KLYP case and its associated accessories.
In addition to the “clap to snap” functionality the app also allows you to control settings such as background noise level, delay time, number of snapshots to take, delay time between shots. You can also edit images, toggle on a Night Mode, instant sharing to Facebook and other social networks, and make use of a Virtual Horizon.
You can get the app from the Itunes App Store for free. Manfrotto has also recommended a few products to go with the app including the KLYP case + ML240 light & the PIXI Mini Tripod.
I think that this sounds like a neat app, though I will not be using it since it is not available for android. If any of you Apple fanboys out there get this app and try it out comment below and let me know how it works.
- Initial Impressions on Nikon's New D7200 | WPPI 2015
- New Line of Rugged G-Drives | Built To Take A Beating
- Fujifilm's X-A2 Hopes To Capture Amateur Imaginations
- Samsung's NX500 | An Interesting Proposition For Compact...
- Just Released! Profoto B2 AirTTL Hands On and Initial Review
- Canon's 24mm Pancake 2.8 STM Lens Worth A Look?