Today Sigma announced that there will be a delay in shipping the new 120-300 2.8 DG OS HSM and the USB Dock. This will come as a big disappointment for those of us who have been eagerly awaiting these products since they were announced at Photokina2012.
Sigma has been riding a great PR wave since the release of their 35mm 1.4 which has been very well received. The 120-300 2.8 DG OS HSM was supposed to be the first of Sigma’s new “Sports” lineup, but with the announced delay It is unknown when the new lens will be shipped. The USB dock is a neat device that allows photographers to update lens firmware and adjust focusing.
According to Sigma the delay is due to sourcing parts for the new lens, which was originally slated for a March release. As of today’s announcement the new shipping date is undetermined.[via dpreview]
- Lightroom Continues Its Bad Week | Speed Tests Show 600%...
- Proving The Power & Value Of The iPhone 6S Through Thorou...
- A New Low-Light Innovation From The Inventor Of The CMOS
- Toshiba Canvio Aerocast | Reviewed
- DJI Announces The 'Osmo' | A Handheld 4K GoPro Killer
- A Quick Review of The Sigma 24-35mm f/2 DG HSM Art Lens