Shutterfly is a popular service for the general public to get prints and products made from the digital files that you sell to them as a photographer (if you sell them digital copies that is). Shutterfly just released their new iPad book making app called Shutterfly Photo Story.
The premise of the app is pretty simple, you can make your own photo book from the comfort of your iPad, you can pull images from you tablet or from a variety of social networks. After you are finished designing your book through the app you can get it printed and shipped through Shutterfly within just a moment.
One of the neatest features though is that you can also add audio to your photobook and when a reader sees a QR code in the book they can scan it to be taken to the digital version where they can hear the audio that you recorded. Not anything that I would ever recommend in a professional setting, but for consumers and special gifts to loved ones I think it is a great idea.
- 5 Photography Gifts Under $200 You'll Love to Give - Or Get
- Focus/Lens Breathing: What Is It and Does It Matter?
- Nikon D750 Review | It's Achilles, Less His Heel
- Sony A7II Mirrorless Camera: Unboxing & A Quick Look at t...
- Fuji X-T1 Silver Graphite: Love At First Sight or Just An...
- Should You Use Full Frame Lens on Crop Bodies? Find Out W...