Short Film Made With Instagram Stills
Thomas Jullien saw that Instagram was a great resource for all kinds of images, and that inspired him to create a short film. This video is made up of 852 images from 852 different Instagram users. Do you recognize any of the photos? Are any of them yours?
I wanted to create structure out of this chaos. The result is a crowd source short-film that shows the endless possibilities of social media. – Thomas Jullien
An Instagram Short Film
It’s really interesting to see how many different people take the same type of photos. It’s also great to see different angles of the same event. You have to wonder, maybe the things that inspire people to take photos are universal. It also gives a warm comforting feeling that we’re not alone, and other people enjoy what we enjoy. What do you think?[Source: Devour]
- The Power of Networking | Photographing Olympic Athlete J...
- A Pro Fashion Shooter's Favorite Camera | Why Size & Soft...
- Understanding Exposure With The Exposure Triangle
- VSCO Is Giving Away A Free Film Pack For Lightroom
- The Evolution Of The Modern Camera in GIFs
- Using Flash To Create Dramatic Images