My personal favorite online gallery and print selling service, ShootProof, has just released a new Lightroom plugin which takes ShootProof’s interaction with Lightroom to a whole new level.
The new ShootProof Lightroom plugin is a Publish Service, which means that now you can update and manage your events and albums directly from Lightroom without ever having to log into ShootProof to add or remove images from a gallery. This is such a huge update over the old plugin which only allowed you to upload images to Shootproof one way. You can get the new plugin here, but make sure you delete the old plugin first or you will have issues.
This is great new from my perspective as this puts the ShootProof plugin on par with the LR plugins available from SmugMug and Zenfolio. Its just another reason I really love this service, they are always improving and constantly adding new features. It is very clear that the team at ShootProof cares as much about how your online galleries look and work as much as you do.
If you would like to give ShootProof a try you can sign up for a free account here, it is limited to only 100 images but it really lets you get a good feel for the service so you can make a good decision about if this is the right service for you.
- Got 14 Minutes to Spare? Learn the Basics of Composition
- CameraPunk is Everything Wrong With Camera Accessories
- The New iPhone 6 Camera Is Nice, But I Want More...
- There is a War Waging: Image Owners Vs. Content Users
- Diva Ariana Grande Walks Out of Photo Shoot - No Natural...
- Photographer Takes Rod Stewart To Court For Recreating He...