Freelance director and cinematographer Jonathan Yi takes a look at Canon’s new Cinema Primes alongside the highly regarded Canon L Series.
Now, I’m a Nikon girl myself, but there are few things as sexy as beautiful new glass. I may just need to take these new lenses out for a sunset stroll along the beach.
A Few Thoughts
Not only does the new Canon CN series show promise in movement, structure, and focus, but you will see improvements in control of bokeh, pulling focus, and contrast under lighting stress. With that said, the L Series remains reigning king of still photography for many Canon buffs.
For more about Jonathan Yi, visit his website.
- Fuji X100T Reviewed In The Midst Of Hong Kong Protests
- Western Digital My Passport Wireless 1TB - Full Review
- First Official Sample Images From New Sigma 150-600mm F/5...
- GoPro Unveils 3 New Models & Goes 4K
- Samsung Demonstrates Impressive Capabilities of New NX1 I...
- Jolt: The Wireless Charging Solution For Your GoPro