Freelance director and cinematographer Jonathan Yi takes a look at Canon’s new Cinema Primes alongside the highly regarded Canon L Series.
Now, I’m a Nikon girl myself, but there are few things as sexy as beautiful new glass. I may just need to take these new lenses out for a sunset stroll along the beach.
A Few Thoughts
Not only does the new Canon CN series show promise in movement, structure, and focus, but you will see improvements in control of bokeh, pulling focus, and contrast under lighting stress. With that said, the L Series remains reigning king of still photography for many Canon buffs.
For more about Jonathan Yi, visit his website.
- How Much of A Difference Is There Between Cheap and Expen...
- Don't Be Limited By The 'Camera Bag' Shelf | Turn Any Bag...
- RØDE VideoMic Pro Gets An Upgrade In Almost Every Way
- Things to Consider If You're Thinking of Getting a UAV [D...
- Fuji X-T10 Hands-On: First Looks At The X-T1 Alternative
- Rhino Slider EVO, The Motorized Slider That Does It All