Freelance director and cinematographer Jonathan Yi takes a look at Canon’s new Cinema Primes alongside the highly regarded Canon L Series.
Now, I’m a Nikon girl myself, but there are few things as sexy as beautiful new glass. I may just need to take these new lenses out for a sunset stroll along the beach.
A Few Thoughts
Not only does the new Canon CN series show promise in movement, structure, and focus, but you will see improvements in control of bokeh, pulling focus, and contrast under lighting stress. With that said, the L Series remains reigning king of still photography for many Canon buffs.
For more about Jonathan Yi, visit his website.
- Proving The Power & Value Of The iPhone 6S Through Thorou...
- A New Low-Light Innovation From The Inventor Of The CMOS
- Toshiba Canvio Aerocast | Reviewed
- DJI Announces The 'Osmo' | A Handheld 4K GoPro Killer
- A Quick Review of The Sigma 24-35mm f/2 DG HSM Art Lens
- Light L16 | A Camera To Change The Game & Set The Stage F...