Freelance director and cinematographer Jonathan Yi takes a look at Canon’s new Cinema Primes alongside the highly regarded Canon L Series.
Now, I’m a Nikon girl myself, but there are few things as sexy as beautiful new glass. I may just need to take these new lenses out for a sunset stroll along the beach.
A Few Thoughts
Not only does the new Canon CN series show promise in movement, structure, and focus, but you will see improvements in control of bokeh, pulling focus, and contrast under lighting stress. With that said, the L Series remains reigning king of still photography for many Canon buffs.
For more about Jonathan Yi, visit his website.
- Duet Display | Dual Monitor App That Breathes Productivit...
- 5 Photography Gifts Under $200 You'll Love to Give - Or Get
- Focus/Lens Breathing: What Is It and Does It Matter?
- Nikon D750 Review | It's Achilles, Less His Heel
- Sony A7II Mirrorless Camera: Unboxing & A Quick Look at t...
- Fuji X-T1 Silver Graphite: Love At First Sight or Just An...