Setting Up Import Presets – From the Lightroom 4 A – Z Training DVD Episode 20
In this Episode of the Lightroom 4 DVD Training we will going more in depth into the Import Presets in the Import Dialogue. In previous episodes we’ve shown you how to customize the develop and metadata settings on import. Now we show you how to utilize and save them as an actual Import Preset so you can have customized import settings depending on the job or assignment with one simple click. Enjoy!
The following tutorial is from the Lightroom 4 A-Z DVD Guide. We will be releasing 1-2 tutorials per week from the LR4 A-Z DVD. The full DVD including 130 tutorials and nearly 14 hours of Lightroom 4 training is available in the SLR Lounge Store for only $99.
The Lightroom 4 A-Z training DVD will turn any Lightroom novice into a complete master of Lightroom 4 in no time! The DVD which can be played on a Mac or Windows PC includes the following:
- 130 Video Tutorials and nearly 14 hours of content!
- Over 6 hours of tutorials dedicated to developing techniques
- Full Menu System for easy navigation through the tutorials
- Bonus DVD Content that includes Advanced Lightroom 4 Techniques
- Full HD 1080p Resolution for all Video Tutorials
- On-screen Shortcut Tooltips for Lightroom 4
- Exercise Files + Final Catalog so you can follow along during the tutorials
- No Advertisements
1) Purchase Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 through Amazon. Click any of these links to take you to the offer.
2) Student and Teacher Editions of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 – For teachers and students, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 is available for $89 through the Adobe Educational Purchasing Site.
Post Production Pye