Welcome to Episode 8 of our Weekly Lightroom Edit. In this Lightroom Tutorial episode we are going to focus on doing some selective color enhancing. Meaning, we want to drop some of our colors, while enhancing others.
Since this image is all about Chinese patriotism, you can probably guess that the color we will be enhancing is red. We are going to drop all of the other colors in saturation while boosting the reds to really make this image pop.
Hope you all enjoy!
All exercise and catalog files are available on the Advanced Lightroom Editing – Season One DVD for only $29. Click here to learn more and purchase.
Post Production Pye
SLR Lounge Senior Editor
Partner of Lin and Jirsa Photography
- Tips and Tricks for Designing a Digital Portfolio
- A Summary of Roberto Valenzuela's 21-Point Posing System
- Easily Create Great HDR Images From A Single RAW File
- 5 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do in Photoshop
- Shoot Like The Pros With Basic Gear | Patrick Demarchelier
- 15 Things To Think About Before You Press The Shutter & W...