In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri, we will breakdown my latest photo: “I’m not afraid” and will go through it layer by layer, explaining what I did, and why I did what I did. If you have any questions, or request for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out!
- A Useful & Concise Comparison of The Rule Of Thirds vs. T...
- The Power Of Using Blending Modes In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Cinematography Workshop Review: The Art of Visual Storyte...
- Storytelling Rules Photographers Can Learn from Pixar
- Some Basic Techniques in the Art of Bouncing Light
- Constructive Critique Season 2 Episode 1