In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri, we will breakdown my latest photo: “I’m not afraid” and will go through it layer by layer, explaining what I did, and why I did what I did. If you have any questions, or request for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out!
- Adding Depth, Dimension, and Drama Using Negative Fill
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot
- Tips On How To Make The Biggest Impact When Photographing...
- Filmmaking: Can Movement Tell a Story?
- 8 Tips For Photographing Children Underwater | Alix Martinez
- Using A Focal Reducer with Crop Lenses | An Option Worth...