Yesterday I published a new photograph titled “Wired”:
Immediately after publishing it, I received many messages asking me what the post-processing process of this photograph looked like. Instead of answering all these questions separately, I decided to shoot a in-depth video about my post-processing. In this video I go through every single layer, and explain why and how I did what I did, and why I didn’t do what I didn’t. With that said, here is the video:
So, as I said in the end of the video, if you have any additional questions about this photo or my editing in general, please send me an email to [email protected] or leave a comment below. (You can also message me on Facebook.)
- Wedding Photography & Post Production Workflow Tips | Rya...
- Using Light Modifiers: Softbox vs. Reflector vs. Umbrella
- Brilliant DIY V-Flats With Customizable Catchlights
- Wedding Photography Tips | Posing a Curvy Bride [Video]
- New Adobe CC Updates - Initial Thoughts and Impressions
- The Black Card Technique | An Inexpensive Gradual ND Filt...