Yesterday I published a new photograph titled “Wired”:
Immediately after publishing it, I received many messages asking me what the post-processing process of this photograph looked like. Instead of answering all these questions separately, I decided to shoot a in-depth video about my post-processing. In this video I go through every single layer, and explain why and how I did what I did, and why I didn’t do what I didn’t. With that said, here is the video:
So, as I said in the end of the video, if you have any additional questions about this photo or my editing in general, please send me an email to [email protected] or leave a comment below. (You can also message me on Facebook.)
- Super Cheap DIY Diffuser & A Short Color Grading Tutorial...
- How To Use The Much-Underrated 'Pen Tool' In Photoshop
- How to Pose and Light a Headshot With Jim Garner
- How To Remove Your Ex In Photoshop
- Match Skin Tones Around the Body Precisely Using Selectiv...
- Compress Photos with Photoshop’s Content-Aware Scale