In this week’s instalment of ‘Tuesdays With Lauri‘ we will talk about post-processing beauty-photography in Photoshop. We will quickly go through skin retouching, using check-layers, dodging and burning, colour-grading and much more. :)
If you have any questions regarding this week’s episode, or you’d like to suggest a theme for a future episode, please leave comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you out!
Photo, article and video by Lauri Laukkanen.
- Skip The Lab: How To Mount & Frame Prints Yourself | DIY...
- 5 Quick Tips For Photographing Fall Foliage
- The Basics of Filtration for Video Shooters/Photographers...
- Super Cheap DIY Diffuser & A Short Color Grading Tutorial...
- How To Use The Much-Underrated 'Pen Tool' In Photoshop
- How to Pose and Light a Headshot With Jim Garner