In this week’s instalment of ‘Tuesdays With Lauri‘ we will talk about post-processing beauty-photography in Photoshop. We will quickly go through skin retouching, using check-layers, dodging and burning, colour-grading and much more. :)
If you have any questions regarding this week’s episode, or you’d like to suggest a theme for a future episode, please leave comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you out!
Photo, article and video by Lauri Laukkanen.
- Changing The Look Of a Portrait With One Light In Differe...
- Inexpensive Trick to help You Nail Focus on Manual Cameras
- How To Use The Amazing Patch Tool In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Canon's Tips on How to Properly Handle Your Memory Cards
- DSLR vs Mirrorless Cameras | Gear Talk Episode 7
- What You Should Know About Print Portfolios