In this week’s instalment of ‘Tuesdays With Lauri‘ we will talk about post-processing beauty-photography in Photoshop. We will quickly go through skin retouching, using check-layers, dodging and burning, colour-grading and much more. :)
If you have any questions regarding this week’s episode, or you’d like to suggest a theme for a future episode, please leave comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you out!
Photo, article and video by Lauri Laukkanen.
- A Breakdown Of Color Spaces | You Really Should Have A Gr...
- Creating a BTS Video for Your Business and Brand | Dixie...
- 6 Artistic Photo Effects Using Tripods
- Tips on Posing Full Figured Women Using Only One Light |...
- How I Protect My Client's Images From Capture to Storage
- Shoot Like The Pros With Basic Gear | Richard Avedon