In this week’s instalment of ‘Tuesdays With Lauri‘ we will talk about post-processing beauty-photography in Photoshop. We will quickly go through skin retouching, using check-layers, dodging and burning, colour-grading and much more. :)
If you have any questions regarding this week’s episode, or you’d like to suggest a theme for a future episode, please leave comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you out!
Photo, article and video by Lauri Laukkanen.
- New Workshop! Lighting 101 | Foundation and Light Shaping
- Creative Cinematic Tricks Using Only Your Tripod
- Adding Depth, Dimension, and Drama Using Negative Fill
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot
- Tips On How To Make The Biggest Impact When Photographing...
- Filmmaking: Can Movement Tell a Story?