In this week’s instalment of ‘Tuesdays With Lauri‘ we will talk about post-processing beauty-photography in Photoshop. We will quickly go through skin retouching, using check-layers, dodging and burning, colour-grading and much more. :)
If you have any questions regarding this week’s episode, or you’d like to suggest a theme for a future episode, please leave comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you out!
Photo, article and video by Lauri Laukkanen.
- A List of Flight Maneuvers for Aerial Photography
- 5 Things That Can Pull Double Duty In Your Camera Bag
- How To Make Colors Pop In Photoshop
- Cheetyr | The Searchable Shortcut Cheat Sheet For Photoshop
- Photoshop Playbook: Image File Formats Explained: When To...
- Couple Tricked by Dishonest Photographer with Stolen Images