In this week’s instalment of ‘Tuesdays With Lauri‘ we will talk about post-processing beauty-photography in Photoshop. We will quickly go through skin retouching, using check-layers, dodging and burning, colour-grading and much more. :)
If you have any questions regarding this week’s episode, or you’d like to suggest a theme for a future episode, please leave comment down below, and I’ll do my best to help you out!
Photo, article and video by Lauri Laukkanen.
- How To Shoot, Process, & Create A Day-To-Night Transition...
- Mastering Your Off-Camera Lighting With Pye [Free Webinar]
- Make a DIY Photography Drone With Some Balloons and Your...
- What Causes Moiré, How To Avoid It & How To Remove It
- Great Instruction On Building DIY V-Flats
- Use Clamshell Lighting To Create Beautiful, Flattering Light